Pretty impressive...

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

Pretty impressive...

Postby quackadikt » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Just a quick shout out for a couple of our local call makers. I got a DOA last year and it quickly became my favorite call that I've ever had. Thing runs smooth as silk, doesn't stick, and flat sounds like a duck. Also just picked up a New Era and I'm equally impressed with it. Smooth, stick-free, good range...

I wouldn't call myself an outright call whore, but duck calls are kind of like crack for me. I've run a bunch of different ones from quite a few different companies(maybe not as many as Randy) and I can honestly say without a doubt that the best two I've blown, hands down, have been from two NM based companies. NM is definitely a great "secret" when it comes to ducks and duck calls. This wasn't meant to be an advertisement, more like a brag on the awesome call makers that we've got right here in our backyard. Keep up the good work guys :thumbsup: .
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold
quackadikt
State Moderator

Location: The Irrirgation Canal formerly known as the Rio Grande

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting