This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

Postby Nasty. Boy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:33 pm

Last edited by Nasty. Boy on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nasty. Boy
hunter

Location: Slayer, Exodus, Suicidal Tendencies Tour Denver, CO May 10th

Re: Wigeon Gumbo Tonight

Postby quackadikt » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:34 pm

If you don't enjoy shooting woo-wee-woos in the decoys, something is bad wrong with you. Nice shoot peckerhead.
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold
quackadikt
State Moderator

Location: The Irrirgation Canal formerly known as the Rio Grande

Postby Nasty. Boy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Last edited by Nasty. Boy on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nasty. Boy
hunter

Location: Slayer, Exodus, Suicidal Tendencies Tour Denver, CO May 10th

Postby quackadikt » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Not necessarily you, just folks who aren't happy with shooting big drake widgeon.

I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel. I saw maybe 25 big ducks today, and they had their mind made-up where they wanted to be. Killed some teal, a kamikaze widgeon, and a couple of shovelers. Big ducks have been pretty much gone from way down south for 3-4 weeks.
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold
quackadikt
State Moderator

Location: The Irrirgation Canal formerly known as the Rio Grande

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting