Conchas

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: ghostingrey, randy marci, quackadikt

Conchas

Postby nmbirder » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:28 pm

I'm a fairly new duck hunter here, only been at the local river and hot spots. Trying to show my boys that hunting and a love for the outdoors go hand in hand. Thinking of taking the older boy to Conchas this weekend.

Anyone been out that way hunting. I sure would appreciate any feedback before spending the dough on gas.
nmbirder
hunter

Postby ghostingrey » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:28 pm

Wish I could help ya but I've never made it that far. Try giving the state park office a call or call game and fish and get the number for the local warden. Sometimes they can give ya a clue if there are any birds around. Good luck
ghostingrey
State Moderator

Postby dcoynut » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:02 pm

I should find out this week if I am moving to Los Lunas or not. I think it's great that you are taking your kids and passing on the hunting heritage. My son is not old enough to go yet, so I do all my hunting alone, (much to my wifes dissapproval) If I end up moving down there we should get together and go on a hunt.....it's just an idea????? Good luck and Keep those boys interested.... :thumbsup:
dcoynut
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting