Really APD?

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: quackadikt, randy marci, ghostingrey

Re: Really APD?

Postby Blackfoot Inc » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:48 am

JuniorPre 360 wrote:Did anyone participate in the protest?

Do you mean that peaceful protest?

Where one of those peaceful protestors was carrying an AK-47 (ref:Today's front page Albq Journal) that protest?

It's my choice to respect our servicemen and law enforcement officers. I hunt/fish and happen to be neighbors with some of Albq finest. Do I believe some members of APD are rogue, yes! It's also my choice to not label an entire agency as "Murderers".

Mr Boyd has been plugged into the system for years, do we honestly believe he doesn't understand the words "put your weapon Down"?
Blackfoot Inc
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:28 am

“We know that he did have a real semi-automatic AK47 and put it back in the van,” Chief Eden said. “We had no idea what else he may or may not have had. He went t into that crowd into that group”

Eden says the man carrying the AK-47 disappeared into the crowd and was not arrested, but they are trying to find him.

Shoot a mentally disabled homeless guy with a knife for ilegally camping but not a guy with an AK? Seems like they wouldn have been all over this guy for having a weapon like this. I wonder if they'll find this mystery guy and his van. Sure hope so.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:33 am

I know right...makes total sense.
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold
quackadikt
State Moderator

Location: The Irrirgation Canal formerly known as the Rio Grande

Postby Back for more » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:36 am

Just curious ? Was this armed subject standing off with police like Mr boyd ?

Hell if they would have shot him , more people would be whining about another shooting

Now I'm sure all the people who complained about the shooting will see the result.

Officers will become hesitant in these situations because they get a bunch of bs when they do act with deadly force.leaving civilians in more danger

Congrats
"When the tires hit the mud , it will right the wrongs"

Why do I shoot 3.5" shells for ducks and geese ? Because they don't make 4" yet
Back for more
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:55 am

Back for more wrote:Just curious ? Was this armed subject standing off with police like Mr boyd ?

Hell if they would have shot him , more people would be whining about another shooting

Now I'm sure all the people who complained about the shooting will see the result.

Officers will become hesitant in these situations because they get a bunch of bs when they do act with deadly force.leaving civilians in more danger

Congrats

In more danger of what, exactly?

I'm assuming you think that leveling this poor girl who is trying to walk to her car was justified too?
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold
quackadikt
State Moderator

Postby Blackfoot Inc » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:00 pm

How about the soon to be very wealthy girl in Arizona who got jacked by that officer?

Stress levels experience by law enforcement officers must be through the roof to do something like that.

You beat me to it.
Blackfoot Inc
hunter

Postby Back for more » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Armed subjects ?

Freaking butterflies ? What the hell do you think?

Just saying ..... Don't be surprised when your getting shot at and officers don't use deadly force but do try to talk it out.

Back for more
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:07 pm

quackadikt wrote:
Back for more wrote:Just curious ? Was this armed subject standing off with police like Mr boyd ?

Congrats

In more danger of what, exactly?

I'm assuming you think that leveling this poor girl who is trying to walk to her car was justified too?

The thing is, we send the protesters with cameras and stream live feeds. You'll see more videos of the entire protest within the next couple weeks. The citizen's claims are documented and recorded, and will soon go viral. The guy with the AK and all the weapons claimed to have been at the protest are just reported by these officers.

I also love the quote from the officer that said he KNEW it was a real Ak47. Kind of reminds me of the child shot in California for walking around with an airsoft gun. They knew it was real as well.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Back for more wrote:Armed subjects ?

Freaking butterflies ? What the hell do you think?

Just saying ..... Don't be surprised when your getting shot at and officers don't use deadly force but do try to talk it out.

You must live in a different world than I do...A police officer isn't going to do me a bit of good if someone breaks into my house. He damn sure won't be keeping me from any danger then.

And by the way, we're citizens, not subjects. Subjects belong to kings. The brain-washing is pretty evident just by the nomenclature you use sometimes.
quackadikt
State Moderator

Postby Back for more » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:37 pm

I didn't say your home. How about a concert or public event ?? such as this protest ? say shots rang out there , I'll bet you money a ton of civilians would have been running to officers for safety.

Also a civilian that police are trying to locate (guy with AK 47 ) , becomes a subject (subject of the search ) .Just because you don't know something , doesn't mean its wrong. I know you think your Albert Einstein but you got a way to go.

As far as the other comment about the shooting with an airsoft gun.
let someone walk up , put this in your face and take time to see if it's real or not.by the way it's an airsoft.
Attachments
gun.jpg
gun.jpg (10.17 KiB) Viewed 197 times

Back for more
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Back for more wrote:Just because you don't know something , doesn't mean it's wrong. I know you think you're Albert Einstein, but you've got a ways to go.

Fixed it for you.

And you really just don't get it man. You seem to have the stereotypical "cops vs. civilian" mentality.
quackadikt
State Moderator

Postby Back for more » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:53 pm

I think I have explained this already. It's an online hunting forum , do I really give a crap if my punctuation is correct ? If you notice , nobody on here really cares if they mistype a word. We come here to talk hunting , if we wanted a spelling contest or English class we would find one.

We don't agree on this subject which is fine., Do you think you could you do your job as moderator and keep non hunting issues where they are suppose to be ?

I know how "smart " you think you are , so can you move this topic where its suppose to be .Find board index and scroll down to non hunting issues

Back for more
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:56 pm

As an untrained person, unlike our highly trained professional officers, I can see right off the bat that the ak posted is fake from the lack of pieces such as the gas tube cover. And if it were pointed at an officer's face, I'd agree they would act fast to protect their own lives. But the child that was shot, was shot in the back, in the middle of a field. I think he was 10 years old.

This homeless guy that was shot, if you watched the video, never held a knife or gun to the policemen's heads. He was also shot when he turned his back. I'm guessing pepper spray or a taser would have done the trick. Or releasing the dog BEFORE killing him. But like I said, I'm no trained professional. I don't know what they teach in the police academy.
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Back for more wrote:I think I have explained this already. It's an online hunting forum , do I really give a crap if my punctuation is correct ? If you notice , nobody on here really cares if they mistype a word. We come here to talk hunting , if we wanted a spelling contest or English class we would find one.

You tried being a smartass. I thought I'd show you that you've got a ways to go :wink: .
quackadikt
State Moderator

Postby Back for more » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:15 pm

blah, blah, blah...blah-blah.

Back for more
hunter

Postby randy marci » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:19 pm

I have my own thoughts on this but will reserve judgement until after the investigations are done. As for this thread, it has run it's useful course for now. It is just going back and forth with no end in sight. If something new comes up and we can remain civil, I will re-open it. There are people in this thread who are now asking for it to be moved. I will not do that as it pertains to NM directly and if all we talked about on this forum was duck hunting, it would be mighty dead this time of year.
this is where all the cool kids put how many ducks they kill
randy marci
State Moderator

Previous

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting