Really APD?

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: quackadikt, randy marci, ghostingrey

Re: Really APD?

Postby Back for more » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Agreed I'm going to have to put the smack down on some bullfrogs and post em up.not much else to hunt at the moment
"When the tires hit the mud , it will right the wrongs"

Why do I shoot 3.5" shells for ducks and geese ? Because they don't make 4" yet
Back for more
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:41 pm

I hate frogs. Please kill all of them, and smash the tadpoles too.
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold
quackadikt
State Moderator

Location: The Irrirgation Canal formerly known as the Rio Grande

Postby jayclarkie » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:16 am

Sorry folks, park's closed...
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby Back for more » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:01 am

can't wait to hear how the po po's caused this one too

Back for more
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:11 am

Just because I enjoy screwing with our resident cop...

pigs.jpg
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold
quackadikt
State Moderator

Postby Back for more » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:15 am

haha I can take a joke man . last time I seen that picture I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur.

but really this time it must have been a cell phone app. of a gun shooting huh ?

hell nobody brings this on themselves ? They should've thrown a , disorienting-gun dropping - de escalating - handcuffing super bomb out to save the day.

Just curious ? with school shootings, you must be the guy that says "o poor Johnny , he was picked on as a child that's why he shot innocent civilians" "it's not his fault".

Back for more
hunter

Postby Back for more » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:54 am

FastPine wrote:="Back for more"]
It does, see in all honesty, Im a old school raver, you know, a candy kid. And ive done alooooot of acid. Lond story short "quick " things make me a little skittish.

this is why America is a having problems. people like this trying to say if a shooting is justified or not

Back for more
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:53 am

Back for more wrote:haha I can take a joke man . last time I seen that picture I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur.

but really this time it must have been a cell phone app. of a gun shooting huh ?

hell nobody brings this on themselves ? They should've thrown a , disorienting-gun dropping - de escalating - handcuffing super bomb out to save the day.

Just curious ? with school shootings, you must be the guy that says "o poor Johnny , he was picked on as a child that's why he shot innocent civilians" "it's not his fault".

You really do have a wild imagination. Like fah realz.

I've got no comment on the link that jay posted. Can't decipher what happened from what they showed/reported.

And please tell me how in the hell you got this
you must be the guy that says "o poor Johnny , he was picked on as a child that's why he shot innocent civilians" "it's not his fault".

from what I have posted?

I'm all about being accountable for your actions and no gov't interference. You and you alone is responsible for yourself and you and you alone should be held accountable for what you did. When little Johnny shoots up the school, it's all on him. His parents should have been able to tell that something was wrong though, and I feel like the lack of parental interaction and the "gaming" age is to blame for alot of school violence too. Kids don't get outside and parents don't spend time with them. They've been on the xbox or computer every day, all day for the majority of their lives and seem to have an issue differentiating between real life and fantasy. Hell, most kids under the age of 21 have a hard time carrying on a conversation face to face, or even over the phone with people. They can text/chat up a storm though, and no how to do some serious bad-guy killing in video games...
quackadikt
State Moderator

Postby STICKLER » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:05 pm

quackadikt wrote:This crap is beyond out of hand. This was a murder, plain and simple.

Article
http://krqe.com/2014/03/21/apd-officer- ... justified/

Video
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/v ... -1.1731764

I honestly think both parties were wrong in this incident. The homeless guy should have known APD has been the judge, jury and executioner for many years now. If anyone has a gun drawn on them by police, is it wise to hold knives or drop them and step away to live another day. No, the officers didn't have the kill the guy and they will probably lose their jobs over it, but I assure you that APD will keep hiring and training its trigger happy ways.

I've had a lot of customers who were local and state cops and some of the expressions on their face made me wonder what kind of chaotic world they live in. I once did a job for a Okla hypo who shot and killed a man the night before. He told me that he got in a high speed chase with a drunk driver and they both wrecked together when he did a pit maneuver. He then said the guy came at him with a knife and the he shot him in the chest. This guy was so stressed out! He was on the phone to multiple people and was pacing the floor. He told that he wished he didn't have to shoot they guy even though he almost got stabbed. When I got back to my house that evening, it was all over the local news.
Carpe Diem
STICKLER
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:48 pm

The homeless guy should have known APD has been the judge, jury and executioner for many years now. If anyone has a gun drawn on them by police, is it wise to hold knives or drop them and step away to live another day.

The dude had legitimate mental issues. I doubt he understood that he was doing/saying anything wrong.
quackadikt
State Moderator

Postby Back for more » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:53 pm

quackadikt wrote:I'm sure they knew who he was before they shot him and ran his name. :rolleyes:

Or knew he had mental issues ???

Not like they had a psychiatrists on their duty belt to diagnose weather or not he was competent.

Back for more
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:04 pm

I'm no shrink, but I saw the video before I read the link, and I deduced that the dude wasn't all there in the noggin. You would think after jawing with him for 5 hrs, they might have picked up on that. It wasn't real hard to figure out.

And I'm not real sure why you keep trying to turn what I say into something else. I mean, it's all there, typed out for you already, saying exactly what I wanted it to say.
quackadikt
State Moderator

Postby frogskins01 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:56 am

I think they could have just shot him in the leg or somewhere that wouldn't kill him.
frogskins01
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:54 am

How many officers and dogs does it take to arrest a homeless camper?
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby jayclarkie » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:06 am

i miss the days when cops would take pleasure in a good old-fashioned beating...
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:33 am

jayclarkie wrote:i miss the days when cops would take pleasure in a good old-fashioned beating...

Google Kelly Thomas and you may change your mind.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby jayclarkie » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Sniff, sniff....smell that? That was sarcasm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:18 pm

:lol:
quackadikt
State Moderator

Postby wanapasaki » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:53 pm

This was good....
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The following is the letter that I sent to the Mayor of Albuquerque, New Mexico due to the murder of this homeless man who is my fellow American.

READ ARTICLE, Watch VIDEO here: http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/james-boyd/

Though Mr. Boyd may have needed some help, he still didn't need to be murdered by these out of control thugs. Read my letter below...

Hooyah & God Bless the Truth.

Greetings Mayor Richard J. Berry:
https://www.facebook.com/MayorRichardJBerry?fref=ts

I hope you can forward this to who ever needs to read it.

My name is Thaddeus Deane. I'm a Veteran who served as a Navy SEAL. I have become aware of the murder of the homeless man named, James Boyd there in New Mexico. After reading the equation & watching the video of how those law enforcement officers handled the situation...I am APPALLED by their misconduct and then how the Police Chief there stood by them.

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/james-boyd/

Though Mr. Boyd was a troubled man and even though he had a knife, those officers did NOT have to murder that man. They COULD have overpowered him, but I don't really think they wanted to or were perhaps, were told not to.

Then, as Mr. Boyd was attempting to comply and go to the ground (as he realized that the officers' stance was serious) while still not posing any bodily threat to anyone, they murdered him. It's clear as day no matter how you all try to spin it.

I'm ashamed.

I'm ashamed for America to allow this to occur. I hope Lady Justice has her way with this case but the corruption I sense present, may prevent this as the information also includes the numerous legal issues swirling around not just some of the offending officers but the police department as a whole.

This is NOT the America that I signed the dotted line to serve. I served the America that follows the highest law of the land, the Constitution. Over time, as I have aged I have learned that America has many faces. This face...the one graphically recorded at the link I provided; the one that murdered Mr. Boyd...is the one that is saying that what the police did there was acceptable? Seriously? For a man such as me...who believes in Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness for all Americans...for me what I watched was pure Evil.

Have you all forgotten how We the People are sovereign in our own right? The Constitution does not GRANT We the People the rights it talks about. The Constitution is just recognizing our inalienable God given rights. This police activity is DEPLORABLE...and the offending officers, at least one of which was promised that he would not be armed but later was...those people need to be terminated as their conduct is unbecoming to a TrueBlood Patriot. At least in my opinion.

I'm aghast at the direction of where our country is going. A police state or the New World Order? Really?

Not on my Watch or for any other TrueBlood Patriot.

Sir, Mr. Perry, if you honestly believe in God...the Positive power...I implore you to do something positive in regards for the murdered man. He may not have anyone near to him complaining...then again, he may...I really don't know. But here...with me, that man's fellow American...I believe he could have been taken alive and given perhaps the help he needed. Not murdered in the cold blood that he was. He never, ever advanced threateningly slicing the air or anything to that degree. He was trying to protect himself like any human would when threatened.

He DID NOT need to die for sleeping out under the open sky...even if that is against the law. You know it...I know it...TrueBlood Americans know it.

Hooyah & God Bless us all during these troubling times.
Thaddeus Deane
(Former Navy SEAL, father, TrueBlood Patriot of America & saddened citizen)

Homeless man shot to death by police while "illegally camping" in the foothills of NM - Police.
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby STICKLER » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Do you really live in Tehachepi wanapasaki? I used to do a lot of work in that area due to living in Bakersfield for a couple years recently. I fished lake Isabella, but never could find a reasonable Duck spot to hunt because I wasn't willing to spend $$$ on any of the expensive Duck clubs in the Southern San Joaquin Valley. That area is rough for public waterfowling!
Carpe Diem
STICKLER
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:53 pm

Thanks for posting that Wanapasaki. Said about as well as it could have been.
quackadikt
State Moderator

Postby wanapasaki » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:06 pm

STICKLER wrote:Do you really live in Tehachepi wanapasaki? I used to do a lot of work in that area due to living in Bakersfield for a couple years recently. I fished lake Isabella, but never could find a reasonable Duck spot to hunt because I wasn't willing to spend $$$ on any of the expensive Duck clubs in the Southern San Joaquin Valley. That area is rough for public waterfowling!

Stickler, PM me, I can show you how to hunt Isabella if your still around!
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:09 pm

quackadikt wrote:Thanks for posting that Wanapasaki. Said about as well as it could have been.

Thanks quack, I saw it today so I thought I'd repost it!
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby vlb » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:19 am

Does it make a difference that some one in your family was killed by a gangster or a nut job.It seems that a nut jobs can camp out where ever he wants, and he can tell the cops he works for the CIA or who ever( are they suppose to believe him ). Yeah right, that will work. then we have the gangster , who has been in trouble with the law so many times he has a rap sheet, but he can act like he has a gun , but can't be shot at, and all this is a cops fault?Since when did a cop become a doctors or know what you have on your mind. I don't care for cops but we need them to be able to live a normal life.If we had hanging judges and hanging tree's we would all be better off.
vlb
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:27 pm

Did anyone participate in the protest?
JuniorPre 360
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting