Way to go Las Cruces

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

Way to go Las Cruces

Postby quackadikt » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:23 pm

Can't believe this. I would have expected it from a city like Santa Fe, Austin, San Francisco, etc...

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/fo ... ost2662077
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold
quackadikt
State Moderator

Location: The Irrirgation Canal formerly known as the Rio Grande

Re: Way to go Las Cruces

Postby Back for more » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:34 am

guess we'll see if Valencia county takes to this when Gunhawk attempts to put on their coyote contest.
"When the tires hit the mud , it will right the wrongs"

Why do I shoot 3.5" shells for ducks and geese ? Because they don't make 4" yet
Back for more
hunter

Re: Way to go Las Cruces

Postby quackadikt » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:37 am

Wouldn't surprise me.

The thing is, the PM convention isn't a contest. There is no "organized" hunt, and no contest. They have raffles, a banquet, shooting contest, etc. But the hunting is done outside of the convention. The members get together and go hunt. No different than what guys do every weekend, it's just more of them at one time(spending lots of money in the city/county while they're here, mind you).
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold
quackadikt
State Moderator

Location: The Irrirgation Canal formerly known as the Rio Grande

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting