Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby STICKLER » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Nasty Boy X wrote:Stickler........... Congratulation to you with the new pup..How old is your pup? Are you training the pup yourself? What training programs are you using?

The programs that involve not kicking the heck outa my pup like you did "Menace".
Carpe Diem
User avatar
STICKLER
hunter
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Location: TX/NM


Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Nasty Boy X » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:41 pm

STICKLER wrote:
Nasty Boy X wrote:Stickler........... Congratulation to you with the new pup..How old is your pup? Are you training the pup yourself? What training programs are you using?

The programs that involve not kicking the fuc outa my pup like you did "Menace". That poor fuc!


Yep. I agree. I was young. And had a killer CLF that picked up a grip of ducks that were banded. More bands than you have on your lanyard.

So how many weeks is you pup? Sounds like you got your pup from a good breeder? are you Working on obedience training?
Nasty Boy X
hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby STICKLER » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:58 pm

A "Real" duck hunter doesn't give a chit about band collection numbers! Your begging to hunt with me again is what this is all about. Still got that "Butter Ball" I mounted for you? Don't care how foolish you become with this, if I give away your spots, that would be giving my future spots.
Carpe Diem
User avatar
STICKLER
hunter
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Location: TX/NM

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Nasty Boy X » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:10 pm

You dont have to be upset. Still unsure what your opinion of a real duck hunter is............You doing ok. You seem a little uptight tonight man. And your full of chit if bands dont count. What hunter does not care about something like that? Are you on a dry streak........

I would be willing to hunt with you. I can show you how much I have grown up to be a good duck hunter. Since you want to keep badgering me. I would like to see how far along you get with your new pup on the training compared to what we been training with on my new 13 week pup. Hopefully my lease with September Teal season will produce and keep you posted.

Yeah. I still have the buffle head you mounted for me. Still in great shape. Thanks.

I can careless who you tell where i hunt. We both know every year is never the same. Always changes. So what is your point of even saying such a thing since I am being foolish.
Nasty Boy X
hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby STICKLER » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:33 pm

God enuff! I look forward to the upcoming season. Moderator, please don't ban Nasty unless he goes south like before. Thanks-Jeff Stickler
Carpe Diem
User avatar
STICKLER
hunter
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Location: TX/NM

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Back for more » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:20 am

Nasty boy X , just for us "band less" hunters :wink: would you mind telling us how many bands an awesome duck hunter such as yourself shot this season ?

Just would simply enhance the reading.
"When the tires hit the mud , it will right the wrongs"

Why do I shoot 3.5" shells for ducks and geese ? Because they don't make 4" yet
Back for more
hunter
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:13 pm
Location: land of entrapment

Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby jayclarkie » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:22 am

I've been hunting for, oh..30 plus years and have yet to get a band. Am I not areal hunter?

I do check every bird though....some day....
Sorry folks, park's closed...
User avatar
jayclarkie
hunter
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:31 am
Location: 505

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby STICKLER » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:57 am

jayclarkie wrote:I've been hunting for, oh..30 plus years and have yet to get a band. Am I not areal hunter?

I do check every bird though....some day....

I hunted with some good waterfowlers who had zero to their name.
Carpe Diem
User avatar
STICKLER
hunter
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Location: TX/NM

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby STICKLER » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:38 am

Nasty Boy X wrote:So how many weeks is you pup? Sounds like you got your pup from a good breeder? are you Working on obedience training?


My BLM is 11wks. He has "Gator Point" in his bloodline so he will occasionally freeze like a statue. I finally got him potty trained....I hope. He has been introduced to water and will make 60 yard retrieves in deep grass. I train him somewhat by the book with some of my own creative training, which is what I did with my last Lab and was phenomenal. He watches a lot of Dove and just birds in general that pass over back yard. Another thing I like to do is let him chase flying insects under my porch light which, I believe, helps enhance his skill in watching flying objects.
Carpe Diem
User avatar
STICKLER
hunter
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Location: TX/NM

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Nasty Boy X » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:33 am

Back for more.............. Tricky question eh...I have zero bands due to season hasn't started yet. By the way. How is that gun shy
golden lab. Have you been able to work on anything to help with that? A good guide needs a good gundog.

Jay.........I have been hunting with a one of my best friends for some time now. He has been hunting over 40 years and finally shot
himself a banded bullsprig a season ago. Your time will come. I am sure it will be good times & great memories that day.

Stickler.........That sounds like a lot of fun with your pup. Glad to hear your having some success. Potting training requires extreme
patience. The weather over there must be getting pretty warm already for the bugs to be flying around. That is
good times to watch a pup chase bugs at that age.
Nasty Boy X
hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Back for more » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:30 am

NB , she's good . It was operator error haha . I agree a guide needs a good dog therefore I have two chocolate labs that will turn it up , golden aka yellow thats descent at the moment and now a pointer.


Let me rephrase my last question . How many wild feathered animals did you shoot during the 2013~14 season , which had a band (plastic or metal ) either placed on its neck ,wing,leg,nasal cavity , etc.
"When the tires hit the mud , it will right the wrongs"

Why do I shoot 3.5" shells for ducks and geese ? Because they don't make 4" yet
Back for more
hunter
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:13 pm
Location: land of entrapment

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Nasty Boy X » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:09 pm

I understand about operator error too. Doing a lot of learning myself and working with our dog group is helping improve my dog handling skills. Its a lot of fun watching the pups progress as the weeks go by. Are you training your golden lab yourself? How old is your pup anyways?

Going out to the lease tomorrow to check up on the farm. We need more water to keep the fields flooded because you cant be a good farmer having beans and no Tortilla trees to go with it. And no potatoes for me by the way. Makes you fat.

Psssst.............to 2013-2014 season. Old news......How bout 2014-2015 season......while out at the lease. We are gonna work with the dogs and do some training. Also shoot live flyers for the dogs to retrieve. Wonder who is getting their first band of 2014-2015 season. :huh:
Attachments
IMAG1448-1.jpg
Nasty Boy X
hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Back for more » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:21 pm

Just curious , do you always beat around the bush ? You talk about bands but I ask a direct question about how many you got last season and you dodge it ?


Can anyone else clarify if this is the norm ? Stickler , dirt ?
"When the tires hit the mud , it will right the wrongs"

Why do I shoot 3.5" shells for ducks and geese ? Because they don't make 4" yet
Back for more
hunter
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:13 pm
Location: land of entrapment

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Nasty Boy X » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Your more than welcome to come out and watch my pup retrieve my first 2014-2015 band...... :grooving:
Nasty Boy X
hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Back for more » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:32 pm

I'm not going back down that road anymore . You've Had a chance to prove how good you are but coward out.

I was just curious how many you got last season ? If you don't want to answer just say it , it's that easy .
Last edited by Back for more on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When the tires hit the mud , it will right the wrongs"

Why do I shoot 3.5" shells for ducks and geese ? Because they don't make 4" yet
Back for more
hunter
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:13 pm
Location: land of entrapment

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Nasty Boy X » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:41 pm

I don't want you to get upset at me anymore. Because one day your gonna pull me over and tell me to get out of my vehicle and act if i didnt hear or obey and with the bad wrap with cops in New Mexico being trigger happy. Here you go. :thumbsup:

I shot a drake mallard and a Canadian goose. Hope this calms you down. :beer:
Last edited by Nasty Boy X on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nasty Boy X
hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Back for more » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:58 pm

Nasty Boy X wrote:I don't want you to get upset at me anymore. Because one day your gonna pull me over and tell me to get out of my vehicle and act if i didnt hear or obey and with the bad wrap with cops in New Mexico being trigger happy. Here you go. :thumbsup:

I shot a drake mallard and a Canadian goose. Hope this calms you down. :beer:



That's all I wanted to know . See it was that easy . :bow:

I just didn't like the band comment . I love getting bands but they aren't everything . If they were then technically im more than twice a better hunter than you (2013~14 season ). But that's not what what it's all about.

As far as the police comment . You can shove it . I don't operate that way but you have your own opinion. :beer: no hard feelings about it
"When the tires hit the mud , it will right the wrongs"

Why do I shoot 3.5" shells for ducks and geese ? Because they don't make 4" yet
Back for more
hunter
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:13 pm
Location: land of entrapment

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Nasty Boy X » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:12 pm

If you want to compare apples to oranges on thinking your a better hunter because you say you shot more bands than I in 2013-2014. Something to be proud of. It was your lucky year. :clapping: Keep them memories tight with you,. Because it wont be like that forever. I can bet you that I diffidently have twice and half bands than you. Keep in mind. All drakes and NO HENS. Does this make me a better hunter than you?

How many HENS did you and/or group shoot for 2013-2014?

Glad you have a sense of humor about the cop comment...........Just busting your chops man.
Nasty Boy X
hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Back for more » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:22 pm

You probably do have more bands in total . You also do have a lot more age than I do also.

Is it possible you have around 30 bands , ya maybe.

Ya we smack some suzies , it's legal . I also invited you to post pics last season after I started laying the drake pictures on you and you didn't have much to say . Or when you thought you were cool posting the banded canada pic and I layed out a banded drake mallard , the same day .

O ya congrats again blackfoot on YOUR band
"When the tires hit the mud , it will right the wrongs"

Why do I shoot 3.5" shells for ducks and geese ? Because they don't make 4" yet
Back for more
hunter
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:13 pm
Location: land of entrapment

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Nasty Boy X » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Dirt wrote:
STICKLER wrote:Hey Dirt, better start downing the viagra right now cause it's going to be a long weekend for you :lol: :biggrin:


That bridge has been crossed. Just hoping I'm shooting blanks at this point.
Nasty boy has already impregnated a bunch of white chicks :beer: Here's to hoping I don't.


Yo man....is she a white chick, dirty bird, a women with my child, :lol3: .......he/she, hooker or you finally found a virgin. Sounds like your gonna fall in love and forget about the up coming season. Condoms do break. When did you start becoming the love doctor? Well you did hang with me and learned the ropes. You were just to skeered to talk to them girls back in the day. :smile:
Your growing up man. :beer:
Nasty Boy X
hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby STICKLER » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:19 pm

I know I'm not moderator, but you both need to back off the throttle a tad. You both can be entertaining without being so hateful towards one another. A lot of guys on this forum are top tier waterfowlers no matter how many bands they got last year or in grand total. I hope I get pulled over by BFM so we can find the nearest Donut shop and chill out hehe....just kidding dude. :tongue:
Carpe Diem
User avatar
STICKLER
hunter
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Location: TX/NM

Re: Hey Nasty Boy...Look for the Beaners...

Postby Back for more » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:39 pm

I'm not overdoing anything . Just stating facts . I agreed bands aren't everything
"When the tires hit the mud , it will right the wrongs"

Why do I shoot 3.5" shells for ducks and geese ? Because they don't make 4" yet
Back for more
hunter
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:13 pm
Location: land of entrapment

Previous

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest