Frozen ducks for training ?

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

Re: Frozen ducks for training ?

Postby Back for more » Tue May 06, 2014 7:52 pm

I'm about overdue for busting his huevos or OVARIES.It's been one quiet summer , I'm ready for some good ol BS

....................Is it duck season yet ????
Last edited by Back for more on Wed May 07, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When the tires hit the mud , it will right the wrongs"

Why do I shoot 3.5" shells for ducks and geese ? Because they don't make 4" yet
Back for more
hunter

Postby STICKLER » Tue May 06, 2014 8:27 pm

What it amounts to is, give the Ducks or Geese to someone who will consume them. Brag about your hundreds killed, but do it in a righteous way! Make sure to give some of them to someone who wants them. I gave a lot of mine to a guy from Zimbabwe Africa. He begged me to hunt more for his own gain! Don't get me wrong, I ate duck/goose jerky, pepperoni sticks and straight up pan fried waterfowl from the birds I killed this last season. Have a guilty conscience and do the right thing...
Last edited by STICKLER on Wed May 07, 2014 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carpe Diem
STICKLER
hunter

Postby STICKLER » Tue May 06, 2014 8:50 pm

And NB, your a fake! Hang some more bands out the window on I-25 please! In the end you're a loser in the game. Have a good night "legend in his own mind!"
Carpe Diem
STICKLER
hunter

Postby Watadawg » Wed May 07, 2014 8:00 pm

BFM........ Hey man, wasn't trying to get you all frustrated over the wanton waste. Just thought it was appropriate to mention it and help you or others around from a headache as such a thing. Maybe I am reading what wanton waste means wrong. I will keep to myself in the future. And goes for the DUCKing Challenge :thumbsup: . I will declare you the winner. BFM is the WINNER. :clapping: Not ducking fool. I will not have time to hunt as much this up coming season, do to having a new pup I am committed training too. I want what's best for my STUD. Once again. Congrats. Your the winner. You can move on to your next victim killer.

Stickler.....I am assuming you were having a few cold ones last night :beer: Yep. Your so right. I am a fake, lost the game in the end and a newbie to hunting. Still learning the ropes. Hope to grow up to be like you one day. :bow: Wish you and the pup best of luck. And goes for Mr. Hayes. You don't know him to judge him like that. He is great man. He is very knowledgeable and has it together. And yes. I will call him one of my best friends. Our friendship grew up. Thank you for all your help Mr. Hayes.

Hey Dirt....That was good times hanging them bands outside the window. During the Christmas time. It was jingle bells hearing them bands clinging together.

Hope the regulations wont change much for the up coming season. That's always my worry every year. Good luck to all of you.
Shed Happens!!!!!
Watadawg
hunter

Postby Back for more » Wed May 07, 2014 9:48 pm

Watadawg wrote:BFM........ Hey man, wasn't trying to get you all frustrated over the wanton waste. Just thought it was appropriate to mention it and help you or others around from a headache as such a thing. Maybe I am reading what wanton waste means wrong. I will keep to myself in the future. And goes for the DUCKing Challenge :thumbsup: . I will declare you the winner. BFM is the WINNER. :clapping: Not ducking fool. I will not have time to hunt as much this up coming season, do to having a new pup I am committed training too. I want what's best for my STUD. Once again. Congrats. Your the winner. You can move on to your next victim killer.

Really ? Next Victim . let's look at how that challenge started ...... a thread named CALING OUT DIRTY BIRD by nasty boy.
Don't play innocent , you started that crap . I just got tired of you play God and wanted to show your not the only one that can kill ducks.

Maybe if you would have had the same demeanor in the beginning as your using now , everyone wouldn't dislike you.

Back for more
hunter

Postby STICKLER » Thu May 08, 2014 5:59 am

So what you saying AG are we comparing apples to oranges here :lol3: Wonder what was flowing through your viens when you acting like a fool :huh: I can see though you've spent plenty of time studying what it takes to get along with other members here. Or perhaps something else is bothering you. Anyway, let the drama continue...
Carpe Diem
STICKLER
hunter

Postby Blackfoot Inc » Thu May 08, 2014 8:39 am

Contrary to BFM's claim on who started it, as I recall during your Dirty Bird Outfitter days you started a tread offering a Wager$$$$$ sound familiar????
Also during your DBO time you stated how you missed our state calling contest and how your looking forward to next years contest...well it's next year!! Can't wait to see you on stage.

Jeff Stickler, I PM'ed you several months ago asking you to PLEASE leave me out of your High School discrediting games, do you remember that? Well, apparently not! Some of what information your being feed is true and some hearsay, true: trust fund, Hearsay: unemployed, anyone who pays the personal ( that's right we file separately) taxes I pay should never be considered unemployed, I am a major contributor.
Now, your source(s) for information are likely from one of two people whom like me have chosen not to play games on the NM site, but would rather feed you. Since I wouldn't know who you are if you were the only other person in a room with me, you feel you have a right to call me out on a public forum, let's make it clear, YOU DON'T! I have contacted higher up's with DHC who have assured that they will be monitoring such behavior. I will say this publicly Jeff, LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR GAMES!!!!

Splatt, said it best " doesn't anyone get along on this site" that's why many don't participate.
Blackfoot Inc
hunter

Postby randy marci » Thu May 08, 2014 9:07 am

Blackfoot Inc wrote:Contrary to BFM's claim on who started it, as I recall during your Dirty Bird Outfitter days you started a tread offering a Wager$$$$$ sound familiar????
Also during your DBO time you stated how you missed our state calling contest and how your looking forward to next years contest...well it's next year!! Can't wait to see you on stage.

Jeff Stickler, I PM'ed you several months ago asking you to PLEASE leave me out of your High School discrediting games, do you remember that? Well, apparently not! Some of what information your being feed is true and some hearsay, true: trust fund, Hearsay: unemployed, anyone who pays the personal ( that's right we file separately) taxes I pay should never be considered unemployed, I am a major contributor.
Now, your source(s) for information are likely from one of two people whom like me have chosen not to play games on the NM site, but would rather feed you. Since I wouldn't know who you are if you were the only other person in a room with me, you feel you have a right to call me out on a public forum, let's make it clear, YOU DON'T! I have contacted higher up's with DHC who have assured that they will be monitoring such behavior. I will say this publicly Jeff, LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR GAMES!!!!

Splatt, said it best " doesn't anyone get along on this site" that's why many don't participate.

John, any more problems and you can send me a PM. I will do my best to get them resolved for you ASAP. We may not see eye to eye on a lot of things, but I agree that there was no reason for your name being dropped and no reason to continue on with this crap.

Stickler, please leave the petty jealousy about how someone earns a living out of here. Anyone who says they wouldn't do the same if given the chance is lying to the forum or themselves. Imagine being able to hunt 7 days a week if you so desired. Probably a pretty good life as far as I am concerned.
this is where all the cool kids put how many ducks they kill
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby Back for more » Thu May 08, 2014 9:23 am

I don't recall that but please quote and show me. There's a possibility I could be wrong , but last I remember NB called me out for 1k. Then offered me tickets to a concert so we could throw hooks.not that I mind a wager or hooks but don't say it if you won't follow through

As far as whining about hearsay why ? You gossip like a high school girl about my outfit. I don't recall you being in a room bringing your problems to my face.

As far as dirty bird it was a guide service . I started back for more as a outfit. I noticed a lot of people started using the dirty bird Name for everything . I chose bfm for my outfit if your wondering.

As for the calling contest I just wanted to try stiring the pot. Congrats to the guys who competition call.to me it's so unrealistic.

Ive never heard a duck go ..... Q q q q q q q q q qq uuuu uuuuu aaaaaa ccccccccc kkkkkkkkkkkkk qqq qqqq qqq uuu aaaa ccccc kkkkkk. But maybe im just missing the hour long hail calls by ducks. Like I said I'm not putting down the people who do it , but it's not my thing.
Also I've heard from a ton of people say , it's not how you call , it's who you know. Never been so I can't verify

Back for more
hunter

Postby STICKLER » Thu May 08, 2014 6:13 pm

:smile:
Last edited by STICKLER on Sun May 11, 2014 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carpe Diem
STICKLER
hunter

Postby Back for more » Thu May 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Randy I had my pm with blackfoot . If he chooses to get back with me cool.

Just curious is waterdawg aka nasty boy , nasty boy 1~100 going to get kicked off again ? Or does it even do any good anymore ?just a question , not trying to insinuate anything by asking

But stickler Mr. Gallegos seems to only make threats not actually follow through :help: MEOW or am I just the unlucky one who doesn't get a turn ???

Back for more
hunter

Previous

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting