Bernardo

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: ghostingrey, randy marci, quackadikt

Bernardo

Postby topper60fe » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:11 pm

so what is the deal people can't tell time or what?? they started blasting (not everyone just one group) at 615...how did they see?? guess that's why the fish cop wrote tickets last week for the pintail slayers. i thought it was the gamewarden tryin for entrapment lol
oh and my second favorite thing...2 guys, no dekes or anything...come to think of it not sure they had waders, walkin down the 1st dike road shooting at ducks or i should say trying to at about 300 foot AGL. guess thats jump shooting...i jump up and start shooting lol.....sorry just had to vent

Topper
topper60fe
hunter

Postby TRIPLEC » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:17 am

Its been like that in Bernardo for the past couple years and it only gets worse when you go there on a holiday weekend. You know we are problably yelling at the same people.
TRIPLEC
Newb

Postby randy marci » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:33 am

the fish cops got a tip about the pintail shooters week before last :wink: glad to see they wrote some tickets for it. now if they could be at barney land and la joya every shoot day they could make a fortune on the idiots there.
randy marci
State Moderator

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting