Duck Hunting Forum banner

Just a couple of half ******** getting it done...

2K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  frogskins01 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So I found out several months ago that frogskins uncle owns a marsh, in S.E. Okie, that I used to hunt about 8 years ago. Turns out our family's know each other too. It was a great reunion with the old marsh that had gotten me so many limits. Also, great to hunt with another dhc member. We're gonna hit it again next week :thumbsup:

20141122_111522 (800x600).jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Looks soggy over there. Nice killing.

#6 ·
Bologna lol I never used one on private land this season :lol:

Stickler gets the style points for sure . The shaggin wagon is rolling in the Mud with the 4x4 FJ mudder :thumbsup:
How many times do you see tailgate pics ? Not as many as van bed pics , for a lack of better words.

Good shoot guys

#7 ·
QA, thanks. Ya it rained off and on the whole morning. When I took the pic, it was coming down.

I told frog that I never remembered shooting a duck while it was raining hard. I wrote that one off my bucket list after we each took a GWT during a decent shower.

Ya Splatt, those are my dog bowls.

BFM :lol: though lacking in 4wd, vans rock when it comes to hunting. Frogs Toyota was a beast in the mud where needed. He took us through a portion of the marsh over thick smartweed and mud no problem.

Thanks for all the compliments :smile:

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here's some more from Oklahoma
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417457570.330439.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417457583.563229.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417457601.524862.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417457617.215693.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417457639.484784.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

#11 ·
Dang sure nothing wrong with that...looks like you either killed an old she that started taking some testosterone pills or a kids 4-H project too. Good on y'all for cleaning out the gene pool.

#19 ·
Ya it ticked me off that the battery went dead in the middle of the hunt. I bought the bigger battery pack so hopefully it won't happen again.

Nice ***** hen you killed frog. That would be a good mount for the man cave complete with a rainbow backdrop lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.