Duck Hunting Forum banner

Hey J. Dunbar

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Blackfoot Inc 
#1 ·
Any fishy stories here?
Sorry you feel your hunting prowness is lacking, that you have to publicly post derogatory statements about some that know how to hunt waterfowl, and are very successful at it.
Here's some pics of how real fowlers succeed, not sit behind a keyboard thinking they are.........

See less See more
#2 ·
It is a shame that Mr Dunbar was so easily influenced by outside know it alls!!!!

Once again a case of someone not knowing the person he's questioning...only hearsay.

On a side note, it's nice to hear Mr Brandon Ferguson is making his rounds at said Cattle Pond, glad to hear this :beer: keep up the good work Brandon.

#3 ·
I think your getting the drift, pal.
Now let's switch to ducks.

I quit saving wings after 90, Cuz I ran out of envelopes.

Photo bucket is giving me fits, and I have things to do, but I think you get it?
Now, gonna run your mouth again little boy?

#4 ·
Only because I believe NMDF has a chance at possible make a difference with waterfowl issues here in NM, I would like to invite J. Dunbar on to this site to have an attempt at a civil conversation at defending his recent accusations :thumbsup:

He's accusations we're made openly on a public forum, so let's discuss it openly here!

#5 ·
Go change your maxi pad and calm down Splatt. Everyone knows you're a duck killing master and whatnot.

#6 ·
That's not the point.
I do not appreciate being called a poacher or breaking any game laws, by a person who is jeleous of success.
If he would a kept it to private messages, it would have been fine, but he said it on a public forum, for all to pass a false judgement of me, and the other 2.

Then I cussed him, and the little girl, banned me. What a sissy boy.
He ain't man enough to come here and face what he said, or apologize.

#7 ·
He made an observation. He stated what he observed. Then all he did was basically say that he thinks it's dumb to not clean birds after you kill them, and that it takes dedication to pile up birds from two days for a few pictures.

Then you got hot-headed and started cussing him.

I know you can read. The rules are in black and white for everyone to see. If you want to carry on your conversation with him, you can message him on facebook still. He told you that page wasn't the place for foul language and if you kept up that he'd delete you from the group. Seems you didn't take the hint and kept on, so you got deleted.

#8 ·
No he didn't.
His first message to me was that he was deleting my account because I cursed him in public.
Wanna see the messages?
He lied.
He also said in that first message that my story sounds fishy, and proceeded to state I was hunting with someone, known to be a problem.
That's why my first reply to him was cursing him in plain spelling, not letters.

You don't need to speak for him, he can come on here and do it for himself.

He implied what he said and I took offense and replied in accordance, with him implying game violations were committed.

#9 ·
Well, don't know what to tell you. Keep on keeping on. Doubt you're getting let back in.

#11 ·
C'mon leg checker, leave the comforts of your private Wigeon hole and come on over and talk some Big Ducks?

I'm sure your boss Barack has given you off till after the first of the year, maybe we'll even discuss Spotted Owls? (I'm a private sector person praying for a Gov shutdown)

Or, maybe your just a Trash & Dash kind of Dude????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.