young guns we need them!!

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

young guns we need them!!

Postby 870 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:02 pm

I strongly believe we need to take the time, or make the time to introduce and help teach young people about our sport. I wasn’t the one who introduced this young man to the sport, but I hope that I can play a large roll in teaching him what it means to be a duck hunter. He’s known on DHC as T-MAN, he’s a good kid and smart, he’s also a good shot, well except for last weekend. I asked what was wrong; he said the humidity was messing up his shooting,….. ya right. lol Anyway here’s a pic of this years newest young gun.

I would like to encourage anyone to take a young person and introduce them to our sport. You will find it fun and fulfilling.

I’d like to hear from anyone out there that is thinking about helping further the sport of duck hunting or have already started reproducing the next generation of duck hunters. Post your stories and pics…. thanks
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby T-MAN » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:13 pm

That day was so fun! :eek: (the best hunt ive ever ben on :thumbsup: )
T-MAN
hunter

Postby VTduckman » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:48 pm

WOW , thats an awsome bag of ducks man. im only 15 but i love taking kids out younger than me and teaching them what i know, they tend to enjoy it.
Season Totals-
Canada's-Alot
2 Mallards
2 Blacks
15 Green Wing
5 Wood Ducks
1 Can.
1 Pintail
Hooded Merganser
VTduckman
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting