New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.
Moderators: 870, DukBum
has their been canvasbacks on oneida lake for anyone who has hunted there over the years, I mean from Mid December until it freezes??
please hel me out
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:39 pm
- Location: Central New York
I personally have never heard of any. Most of the people that I have heard of shooting the occasional canvasback were hunting the far western portion of the state. I've never even seen one. It seems like they are more rare than banded birds in this area.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
- Former DHC Ball Buster
- Posts: 4437
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:50 pm
- Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.
The only place i've seen canvas backs is on the hudson river,
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:59 pm
- Location: hudson valley
my dad saw a pair of can's on Otsego Lake Christmas Eve.
- Posts: 2862
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:11 pm
- Location: upstate ny
Return to New York Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: KRB and 4 guests