Tioga County Hunters????

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

Tioga County Hunters????

Postby crazyjjk » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:14 am

Just found this site. Just started getting back into waterfowl hunting. Any Tioga County Hunters out there?
crazyjjk
Newb

Postby 870 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:58 pm

:welcome: glad to have ya
Last edited by 870 on Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby crazyjjk » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:24 am

Still looking for Tioga County Hunters. Seems Duck/Goose hunting takes a back seat around here to other hunting.
crazyjjk
Newb

Postby harvey1b » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:49 am

:welcome:

Good to have more people aboard! I am in Onondaga County.

crazyjjk wrote:Still looking for Tioga County Hunters. Seems Duck/Goose hunting takes a back seat around here to other hunting.

I'm not sure what you're getting at by "around here." Do you mean Tioga County, or here on DHC? There are a few guys here on DHC that like to duck hunt :umm:

I would think that there would be some good spots down there on the Susquehanna and other streams and rivers.
harvey1b
hunter

Postby 870 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:03 pm

crazyjjk wrote:Still looking for Tioga County Hunters. Seems Duck/Goose hunting takes a back seat around here to other hunting.

Then consider yourself seed stock. I guess we need more like you in those parts. I bet you’ll be surprised just how many there are in your neck of the woods that hunts the webfeet. Have you looked for a local chapter of DU. Good luck
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby watchman34 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:26 pm

is broome close enough?im going to start hunting tioga.(fields and rivers)for geese and ducks.over were your at your on the western side the season ends later.so ill be some where over there in the season.last year was my first year for both geese and ducks.I got hooked bad.well good luck this year.
locked cocked and ready to rock! TEAM BROOME COUNTY
Now and then a bird flies into my steel shot.
watchman34
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:52 pm

Consider yourself lucky. There are alot of waterfowl hunters up here. You never really realise how many there are until the opener, and the first few weekends. One of the spots I hunt regularly, and usualy have to myself had six or seven groups of guys last year.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Return to New York Duck Hunting