I just saw this on TV

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: DukBum, 870

I just saw this on TV

Postby Dep666 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:45 pm

I just finished watching on of Tred Barta's shows on OLN....Yea he's a nut jusb, but kinda entertaining also. I cannot believe it, but he smashed a mallard out of the sky with a long bow. The worst part about it was the bird was a beautiful drake and is was FU#%ING BANDED!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me???????? Good for him........Later boys, I have some Coronas to drink!
Dep666
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:19 pm

I saw that when it first aired and was amazed. That guy is something else, and by that I mean he's a strange bird. I saw the one where he stabs the boars last night. I didn't really think that that was too cool. How about the one where he's hunting off Long Island by himself, and pee's in his waders. He keeps talking about how dangerous it is with no one around if he falls in or gets hurt, but he's got a camera crew with him consisting of one guy in the boat with him, and another boat with a cameraman in it. I go out by myself all the time, and you can bet if I go in there won't be a camera crew to haul my fat butt out. I think he's interesting to watch, in a "case study" sort of way.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Tred Barta

Postby Dep666 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:01 am

I agree ....dude is totally touched.....Of course we all are to regular people. Who the hell goes out and stands in a marsh dodging skeeters and leaches to shoot some ducks? Who the hell braves big water waves and bitter cold temps to shoot ducks? WE DO! Thecrazier people think I am.....The happier I am! Later boys...............
Dep666
hunter

Postby 870 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:45 pm

Hey Matt..... if duck hunting was easy all the deer hunters would be doing it :toofunny: J/K deer hunters :laughing:

Then again how sane are you to cover your self with doe pee and sit in a tree :umm:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
Pro Hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:49 am

Matt, believe me, I have no dillusions about being normal, however I just don't think I'm as dramatic with my abnormal behavior as Tred is. :yes:

870, I like to say that deer hunting is for people who like to sleep in, and don't want to do all the work. :yes:
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby 870 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:27 pm

CLUTCHfan wrote:Matt, believe me, I have no dillusions about being normal, however I just don't think I'm as dramatic with my abnormal behavior as Tred is. :yes:

870, I like to say that deer hunting is for people who like to sleep in, and don't want to do all the work. :yes:

well my man :toofunny:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
Pro Hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting