Duck Hunting Forum banner

New gun control laws for NYS

11K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  babyt 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Thanks 870, i think this announcement is important because although this will effect us all indefinatly, it easy to forget who actually lulled us into these situations. I guarantee alot of those liberal represenatives won't be talking as tough come reelection and they'll want to divert people attention elsewhere hoping everyone forgets how they went around public opinion and did what they wanted anyway.

#6 ·
longlakesd said:
Not sure if I am understanding this correctly but now when i purchase my regular cases of shells for waterfowl season they will now have to be shipping to a licensed ffl dealer and I will have to physically go their and get my background check and probably pay some new fee for this new service?
Yes

#10 ·
Sadly, theres no running from it fellers. Our states politicians did it, and did it unconstitutionally. Now our nations politicians are trying to do it, and although everything they propose may not go into effect, its still not gonna be good. Its just another nail in the coffin for gun owners nationally. My opinion, write, call, and bi**H to every politician you can, and let them know, you not only disagree with what they are doing, but you WILL NOT abide by it. gun owners nationwide need to be defiant of this tyrannical govt. that is so hell bent on self gain and personal agenda. We need to remind them that the people make the decisions, and we need to do it frequently. These laws will not effect me as a nys resident as i refuse to abide by them. im open about that and i dont care who knows it. take my gun, ill find another one, legal or not, write me a fine and ill pay it. Take me to jail, ill be disarmed....for a while. when i get out ill collect the guns they couldnt find and ill break the law again. ill never do anything with them that harms or threatens anyone, and in my eyes as long as im doing that, im a responsible law abiding gun owner. our country is built on defiance, and imho, i think if our forefathers were here today theyd give us a swift kick in the *** and tell us to grow a pair and do something about it. ill never cower or bend over willingly for this corrupt govt., no, im the guy that kicks the throne out from underneath their greedy, treasonous *** and demands they shine my shoes while theyre on the ground. hopefully im not the only one in this country with a pair. not saying we should all join a militia and storm washington, im just saying that a little defiance can go a long way. if it aint broke dont fix it, so show them that trying to fix something that aint broke is just a waste of time and money. but then again, i guess thats what politicians do, they waste their time, spending otherr peoples money....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.