One NYS Senator Stands up for the 2nd

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

One NYS Senator Stands up for the 2nd

Postby Frank Lopez » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Apparently there is at least one state senator who wants this bill repealed and replaced with sensable legislation instead of the knee jerk slop we got because of Gov bully's political arm twisting. Senator Kathleen Marchione has an internet petition to repeal it. Take the time to sign the petition and forward it and your opinion to your senator and assemblyman!

SIGN THE PETITION!

Frank
I feel slightly sorry for a man who has never patterned his gun, who has no idea how far his chosen load will retain killing penetration. But I'm extremely sorry for the ducks he shoots at beyond the killing range of his gun and load - Bob Brister
Frank Lopez
hunter

Re: One NYS Senator Stands up for the 2nd

Postby toolmaker » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:14 pm

I signed but my senator Greg Ball spoke out against the bill when he got the floor and said his only regret was he couldnt vote no TWICE

the tool
favorite quote: We constantly dont do things this way
toolmaker
hunter

Postby pangborn83 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 pm

There is more doing it here is another one that was posted on ar15.com. i bet there are wuite a few doing it. guess it can't hurt to sign em all. http://www.nysenate.gov/senator/william-j-larkin-jr
pangborn83
hunter

Postby Dep666 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Tool.....Ive seen a few political speeches in my day , but Greg Ball's speech on the NY gun law was Out-(edited by Mod) standing. I sent him an Email begging him to run for governor. You are lucky to have a fine American representing your interest.....
:thumbsup:
Dep666
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting