Rushed and wrong

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

Rushed and wrong

Postby mwc4fishing » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:11 am

Assemblyman Lalor with the guts to print an honest assessment of our Gov's new bill

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-gun-law- ... -1.1245182
mwc4fishing
hunter

Re: Rushed and wrong

Postby jeepman » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:46 am

mwc4fishing wrote:Assemblyman Lalor with the guts to print an honest assessment of our Gov's new bill

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-gun-law- ... -1.1245182

Lalor brought up some great points in this article. I was wondering myself some of the same things, like how they were going to pay for all of this new regulation when the state can barely afford the services they provide now. Talking to some of my law enforcement hunting buddies,(Who are complaining about being short staffed by budget cuts and retention) will be able to tackle the volume of registrations as well as maintain background checks, and investigations on ammo and magazines no one has. All of this while Cuomo is putting ads on TV telling people to call their represenitives, and tell them no new taxes. I just can't help but think it will be a way of doing "back door" confiscation by making it too difficult for people to register their stuff in time and therefore forcing them to surrender it, move it out of state, or bury it in the back yard.
jeepman
hunter

Re: Rushed and wrong

Postby Slack Tide » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:44 pm

I thought you were going to post a pic of a taxi hack job.......with a title of "rushed and wrong" :yes:
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting