They got him.

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

They got him.

Postby CLUTCHfan » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:15 pm

Bucky Phillips surrendered. Too bad they couldn't have shot that piece of trash.

www.cnn.com/2006/US/09/08/ny.manhunt/in ... eref=yahoo
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby IRISH56 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:57 pm

You beat me to it CLUTCH. Not the way I expected it to end but it shows just how much of a coward he really is. The real unfortunate part of this is that he will be idolized in prison.

Thoughts and prayers to the family of Trooper Longobardo, I wish I could be there on Monday but the job must go on.

DAN
IRISH56
hunter

Postby 870 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:46 am

That’s great news CLUTCHfan, glad to hear it. :getdown: I was wondering if our o’l buddy Matt French played a part in the man hunt?

Now life in that area can get back to normal. I heard that the kids in school couldn’t go out side for recess and hunters couldn’t be in the woods.

I’m with you IRISH prayers are being sent out for the families. And condolences to the family of the slain officer

From their perspective life will never get back to normal. For that reason we will need to keep them in our prayers for some time to come.

To all of those who played a part in his capture AT-A-BOY great job!!!! :thumbsup:

My hats off to you men and woman, who played a part. You deserve our thanks and appreciation :salude:
Last edited by 870 on Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Bucky

Postby Dep666 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:23 am

Well I am sorry to say that was not there. Probably a good thing :pissed: Irish is right. That piece of garbage will be idolized in prision. There were several media reports from Rochester and they asked people on the street what they thought. Most of the people said they were glad that the NYSP didn't kill him and that he should get his day in court.........Well I almost puked! Now its going to cost the taxpayers of NY an arm and a leg in legal fees. Thats sweet! ( Sarcastic)
Yesterday I had to go to Erie Penn. to pick up a guy with Monroe County detainers. On my way back there was a convoy of about 30 SP cars going code 77(Lights and sirens) on the thruway. It was impressive to say the least.
The only thing I could think of was " Go get him boys and shoot straight."
It was good to finally end this animal's crime spree, and is sure is one step in the healing process for the family of Trooper Longobardo.

On a brighter note...........Just bought my North Dakota License! :thumbsup:
Dep666
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting