Snow geese where are you?

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

Snow geese where are you?

Postby 870 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Okay I'm not looking to come down and hunt your area, let me make that clear at the git go. I'm only looking to find out if they have pushed through over the weekend. We did have a lot of adults come through over the weekend. So are you guys still seeing them down state? You don't have to post here just send me a PM. Again I'm not looking to come hunt in your backyard, only looking to see if I have any more hunting in mine. :thumbsup:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Re: Snow geese where are you?

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:12 pm

870 wrote:Okay I'm not looking to come down and hunt your area, let me make that clear at the git go. I'm only looking to find out if they have pushed through over the weekend. We did have a lot of adults come through over the weekend. So are you guys still seeing them down state? You don't have to post here just send me a PM. Again I'm not looking to come hunt in your backyard, only looking to see if I have any more hunting in mine. :thumbsup:

870, saw about 10k fly over me today while working. Im right on the st.lawrence so you can guess where they are now:roll:

Gonna get the shaft again this year and miss the migration back. Might be able to snag some stragglers.

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2
Eric Haynes
hunter

Postby Whistlerwhittler » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:25 am

I was still seeing them yesterday.
Whistlerwhittler
hunter

Postby 870 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Thanks guys
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby ryan4525 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 pm

anyone have any news on the movement of them? we scouted the western end of the finger lakes today and didnt see a bird..... quite depressing
ryan4525
hunter

Postby Eric Haynes » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:29 pm

ryan4525 wrote:anyone have any news on the movement of them? we scouted the western end of the finger lakes today and didnt see a bird..... quite depressing

They be in Canada.

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2
Eric Haynes
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting