Pompey R&G Club

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

Pompey R&G Club

Postby labtrainer » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Hats off to the Pompey Rod & Gun Club, they put on a Great Dinner today!
This used to be a "Game Dinner" but another victim of the "Health Dept." saying that Wild Game which is 100% Organic is
"UN-healthy" So they Served fantastic beef speidies, meat balls, sausage/peppers, bbq chicken, beans, salads, fish, smelt, pork loin w/bbq sauce, cupcakes, brownies, etc. etc. WOW What a great club! Good people. :thumbsup:
"Keep your eye's on the horizion"
from my Dad on my first duck hunt!
labtrainer
hunter

Re: Pompey R&G Club

Postby Eric Haynes » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:00 am

I'm surprised they didn't inspect the beef and fish before they were cooked to make sure they weren't processed by someone local, making them unfit for consumption. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Eric Haynes
hunter

Re: Pompey R&G Club

Postby VaTailfeathers » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:44 am

I wonder if the Health Department would stop a group's event if they served vegetables and fruit from people's gardens, not commercially grown and harvested and sold? Any garden club events scheduled in these counties? Whats good for the goose is good for the eggplant. Seriously, not that I or the hunters of these counties have anything against a GArden Club etc, but let all groups feel the same pain and the Food Nazi's might be brought into check. If anything, it deserves a written request to the agency. You think?
VaTailfeathers
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting