Ducks Unlimited Local Event ...

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

Ducks Unlimited Local Event ...

Postby longlakesd » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Hello everyone we are hosting our annual Ducks Unlimited event on Friday May 17th at 7pm in the town of Sherburne, NY which is located an hour south of Syracuse. Last year was very successful and we are looking forward to another great year. We will have over 37 different guns available ... including handguns, long rifles, shotguns etc. 7 of the guns will be there physically the other 30 will be raffled off a different new way ..... we will sell 100 tickets at 10 dollars a piece or 50 tickets at 20 dollars a piece and the winner will go up and pick the gun of their choice between benelli shotguns, handguns, and long rifles.. This is going to be a very exciting event with lots of gear. Also if you win and someone already picked the gun you want no problem, if you win you can pick that same gun again and go to the ffl dealer a few days later and pick it up. 30 dollars is price of admission and that includes a free 1 yr. DU membership all the soda / beer and food you can eat... great deal if interested shoot me a pm or give me a call on my cell phone 607-316-0281.

-Thanks Brad

NOTE: picture shown is not of actual facility, our event will be at the American legion, the picture illustrates the banner of the 30 gun style auction i was referring to. we will have a banner just like this with the same guns. Thanks
Impeach Cuomo .... sign this petition

http://impeachandrewcuomo.com/?
longlakesd
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting