Hunting and Fishing Days

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

Hunting and Fishing Days

Postby kaylasbadshot » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:55 am

Hey guys. If anyone is around the Avon, NY area check out the Hunting and Fishing Days this coming weekend. It is held at the DEC REgion 8 headquarters in East Avon. Lots of vendors and some demonstrations.
kaylasbadshot
hunter

Postby 870 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:02 pm

is there is a web site, if so please post it? :thumbsup:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby kaylasbadshot » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:29 pm

here is a quick write up i found on the national hunting and fishing days website. i will look for more info and post.

NY - National Hunting, Fishing and Outdoors Days, Livingston County Federation of Sportsmen/Sportswomen Clubs, Avon, NY

Contact: Marc Osypian, 2551 Lakeville Rd, Avon, New York, 14414, 585-301-2818 (Marc.Osypian@Kodak.com)

National Hunting, Fishing and Outdoors Days
September 23 & 24, 2006 - 10 AM-4 PM Each day
This free event celebrated each of the past 29 years at the Region 8 DEC Headquarters in East Avon N.Y. is just weeks away. Celebrating the great outdoors, Avon's event will host two days demonstrations including dog decoy retrieving, duck calling contest, childrens fishing, DEC displays, license sales, boats and ATVs displys and outdoor related item flee market for a total of nearly 100 exhibits. Bring the whole family and enjoy the start of Western New Yorks fall weather at this fine outdoors event.
kaylasbadshot
hunter

Postby harvey1b » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:48 pm

Thanks for the info! That is great :salude: :thumbsup:

Unfortunately it is the last weekend of early goose so I have a standing commitment those mornings :hammering:
harvey1b
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting