New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.
Moderators: DukBum, 870
Have a great day. Here's one of my old man when he put me on my first pintail, year 2000. Dates are wrong on the pic.
No island leaft for Islanders like me.
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:11 pm
- Location: southshore LI
That's cool Tim....stop over today if you are out
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
- Posts: 5048
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:06 pm
- Location: On the northeast corner of the southwest side
Cool memory for sure!
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!
- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:46 am
- Location: Central New York
Return to New York Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest