blinds on onieda lake

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

blinds on onieda lake

Postby southpaw92 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:38 pm

soooo today me and the wife were doing a little bass fishing with our new jon boat and fishing turned into a pre pre season scouting event.... it was fun.... but we saw blins on the lake and in the channels.... whats the deal with them... can anyone make one... im still new to being on my one guys so im not asking anyone to hold my hand ..... just point me in the right way :help:
Canada Geese 17
Mallards 8
GW Teal 12
Gadwalls 2
Pheasants 7
southpaw92
hunter

Re: blinds on onieda lake

Postby Papabear » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:38 am

any one can put up a blind in legel hunting areas but there are some ruels you should look up be for bulding a bline
when your put in a blind you must have your name and information on it also even though you buld it it is open to any one which means when you get to the blind if someone is using it your out of luck you can not put any locks on it it can go up one moth befor the season opens to water fowul hunitng and must be taken down when the season closes
again talk to your local E.C.O. for all the details.

•Blinds placed in lake waters must be labeled with the owner's name and address.
•Blinds must be removed from lake waters no later than March 15.

Waterfowl and Migratory Game Bird Hunting - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation
PARENTS DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF THEIR KIDS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES
For Those Who Understand No Explanation Is Needed-For Those Who Don't None Will Do
WE HUNT BY SIGHT-NOT BY SOUND
Papabear
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting