NE ZONE OPENER ROAD TRIP (Oct 4th - 7th)

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

NE ZONE OPENER ROAD TRIP (Oct 4th - 7th)

Postby BayMan718 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:52 am

once again this coming season i will be heading up to hunt the north east zone opener solo...and was looking to see if there was anyone interested in teaming up with me...

i will most likely be leaving from the city early friday morning(4th) so i can scout friday afternoon...and plan on hunting 2 and 1/2 days and heading home on the monday afternoon(7th)

last year i hunted the southern part of the zone and did well on woodies and teal....you will need your own kayak to hunt the area i plan on hunting...and be willing to paddle futher then 90% of the guys in the area to get away from the hacks but the hard work will be worth it...i have a silverado that can carry 4 plus gear so if multiple people would like to come...this offer is open to up to 3 people...all i ask is EVERYONE chip in for gas and tolls equally...hotel in the area i stay at is around $35 a night per person...there is pleanty of food options in the area as well...

again this is not a guided hunt i expect everyone to be willing to work and hunt as hard as i do....

look forward to anyone interested in joining me....message me here or if you have my facebook...
“Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading "

Thomas Jefferson
BayMan718
hunter

Re: NE ZONE OPENER ROAD TRIP (Oct 4th - 7th)

Postby sssurfertim » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:28 am

I would love to go but I have to fly out of state on Monday morning oct 7th.
No island leaft for Islanders like me.
sssurfertim
hunter

Re: NE ZONE OPENER ROAD TRIP (Oct 4th - 7th)

Postby BayMan718 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:58 pm

sssurfertim wrote:I would love to go but I have to fly out of state on Monday morning oct 7th.

that sucks tim...invite is still there if you wanna bring your own wheels with you and bugout sunday am after the hunt...
“Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading "

Thomas Jefferson
BayMan718
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting