gransons toys

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

gransons toys

Postby Papabear » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:13 am

My 2 1/2 grandson has a full toy box several rides on toys a few bin's filled with puzzles and coloring books and what dose he play with my decoys
I LOVE THIS KID
Attachments
IMG_1380.JPG
PARENTS DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF THEIR KIDS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES
For Those Who Understand No Explanation Is Needed-For Those Who Don't None Will Do
WE HUNT BY SIGHT-NOT BY SOUND
Papabear
hunter

Re: gransons toys

Postby clymerfowler » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:01 am

And when the time comes those could be the only little thing he remembers you the most of. I know this old Winchester 94 means the world to my. my uncle gave it to me the year after my grandfather passed. I was 11 yrs old. it never shot a deer and my grandmother got it new for my grandfather in 1966. i killed my second ever buck with that gun and i will always remember that day. this gun will never leave my sight and to my it is my grandfather because its all i have of his.
Pigeons-231
Geese- 206
Ducks-37
clymerfowler
hunter

Postby labtrainer » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:54 pm

My son blew a duck call before he could really talk.....it was the way we taught him to blow out his 1st birthday candle.
:lol3: This year will be his first hunting season....I took that duck call and wrote an inscription on it and gave it to him for his birthday.

I have my Dads 22 revolver that he won a trophy shooting with, it is my #1 prize possession. :thumbsup:
"Keep your eye's on the horizion"
from my Dad on my first duck hunt!
labtrainer
hunter

Postby southpaw92 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:53 pm

i have a stevens 87a .22 lr that my great grandfather gave me when i was 13 or 14.... he taught me how to shot on that gun... christ he thought me about life with that little .22 and i have my grandfathers Ithaca 16 ga 37 featherlight.... never would let them out of my possession.... i grew up with my grand father and great grandfather being more like my father than anything.... sorry guys i lost my great gramps this year and my gramps a week before i turned 28 i get talking about them and start rambling..... anyway as it was said before its the little things that will help them remember your voice
take 'em
southpaw92
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Come on Bill...please....
It's GRAND-son...

jeeees...

ps- a possessive apostrophe would be a bonus too..... :hi:
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting