ironic story

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: DukBum, 870

ironic story

Postby kaylasbadshot » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:05 pm

so my fiance decides to plan our engagement pictures today. we meet the photographers at a local park. my puppy is in the back of the truck because we want her to be in some of the pictures. the photographers arrive and we get to talking and we tell them we brought our dog and she is excited because we go to the same park to train. one of the photographers ask if she is a hunting dog and i say yes, thats why i got her. he tells me he is a duck hunter as well. in fact he says, i have a funny story.....just last weekend i was up north and the guy i was hunting with got crapped on by a bird. i reply, you wont believe it, that is the second time in the past couple of days i have heard about someone getting crapped on while hunting. i read on a duck hunting forum about some guy that got crapped on. the guy photographer and now his wife are looking at me with this funny look on their faces. they asked me, was that story about a guy named 870. i said yeah it was. do you know him. they said yeah, i am his daughter and i am the guy who was hunting with him laughing his butt off!!!!!!!
kaylasbadshot
hunter

HaHa

Postby RunNgun870 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:52 pm

HaHa 870! :getdown: Its a small world out there! We'll have to get together for a hunt and/or skeet sometime soon. Good luck on opening day and the pictures look great :thumbsup:
RunNgun870
hunter

Postby 870 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:52 pm

:eek: I guess :toofunny: :laughing:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
Pro Hunter

Postby harvey1b » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:19 am

It's a small world!! :laughing:
harvey1b
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting