Whats up New York???

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: DukBum, 870

Postby 870 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:52 pm

Jpensyl that wouldn't be a mod 37 your talking about would it ? If so I have my Dads old mod 37 thats one sweeeeet duck killen gun :yes:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby Jpensyl » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:29 pm

870 wrote:Jpensyl that wouldn't be a mod 37 your talking about would it ? If so I have my Dads old mod 37 thats one sweeeeet duck killen gun :yes:

Thats it, I was on fire with it yesterday, couldnt miss. It belonged to my grandfather and I went out of my way to buy it back from a friend of the family a couple years back. It fits me and shoots flawlessly, except when I pumped faster than my finger could let go of the trigger and then "boom". Its going to make a couple dry trips into the field next year, no reason why it should have to sit in the safe forever. Hope my Gold doesnt get jealous. :cool: I just shoveled for just about every elderly person I know so, goodnight all.
"Take'em Boys"
Jpensyl
hunter

Postby Whistlerwhittler » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:19 pm

This weekend I strapped some snowshoes on the boys and took them rabbit hunting out back. It was my seven year old's first hunt. On his birthday too, I think that helped clear things with mom. We put up three rabbits and got two. Pretty good for that spot. They helped me track one that I didn't think I hit and sure enough we found it laying there. It was a good time. They were quite a sight walking behind me in their snowshoes each carrying a rabbit.
Whistlerwhittler
hunter

Postby harvey1b » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:58 pm

:thumbsup:

Sounds like a great way to spend the day.
harvey1b
hunter

Previous

Return to New York Duck Hunting