Sportsmans March on Albany

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

Sportsmans March on Albany

Postby CLUTCHfan » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:28 am

Copied from an email:

"On March 13, 2007, the Onondaga County Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs will participate in the “Sportsmen’s March on Albany”, along with sportsmen from the rest of New York State.

As in previous years, the Federation will sponsor a bus from Syracuse to Albany. The bus will leave from the Sam’s Club parking lot off of Erie Blvd. in Syracuse at 6:00am sharp that Tuesday morning. The cost of the bus is $20.00 with lunch included. Seats on the bus will be available through reservations only. For reservations, please contact Ed Pugliese, the Federation treasurer at: (315) 682-6508. Information on the Onondaga County Federation trip will be updated on their website at www.FederationOfSportsmen.com

This year, the Federation, with the help of Senator Dave Valesky has arranged to meet with Assemblyman Alexander B. "Pete" Grannis, the person who was nominated by Governor Elliot Spitzer to serve as the next DEC Commissioner. The county delegation will also be meeting with local and invited downstate legislators to promote the Junior Big Game Hunting License. All sportsmen are invited to participate in this march.

“The meeting with Assemblyman Pete Grannis will be a very important one for the sportsmen in Central New York. It will give us an understanding of his views on hunting, fishing and trapping, and his goals toward these outdoor sports if he gets confirmed as the DEC Commissioner. It will also allow us to share our concerns with him on important issues like the Junior Big Game Hunting License and the management of our fish and wildlife.”

Stephen Wowelko
President, Onondaga County Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Return to New York Duck Hunting