Duck Hunting Forum banner

waterfowl pic's for painting ref

11K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  just_ducky 
#1 ·
This is for all you out there like myself who love to paint your own decoys, weather their homemade or store bought. I came across this site and it has some of the best pic's of waterfowl I've ever seen. Once your there go to galleries, then click on birds, then on waterfowl . Have fun :thumbsup:
http://www.timzphotography.com

#4 ·
This is great, I downloaded many of them and have windows make it my screen saver. It randomly puts up a picture for 4 or 5 seconds and then changes.
I watch it all the time to guess what kind of duck it is. Some are simple but seeing a few old squaw hens in a row really throws me off.

#6 ·
Thanks for the link, there are really some neat pics there. Actually most of the varieties he has pictures of and even a few he doesn't... ie. Ruddies, and Blue Wings, you may quite likely see, or even harvest in this area. (Stay off the 'cans' this year though.) You could go nuts trying to capture some of that detail on your blocks.
Saturday is the opener here in the western part of the state, good luck to those of you getting out for the first time. For the rest of us, don't forget your thermos.
:smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.