Beat yeah CLUTCH

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

Beat yeah CLUTCH

Postby 870 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:23 pm

On my way back from the vet, the bride said she wanted to let Max out and run. So I pulled into a State Park and drove to the shoreline. We were walking the shoreline beach combing (I was looking for lost decoys) she was beach coming. Anyways I see this stretch of shoreline out near the point thinking it would be a great spot to look. So Max and I head out there, I’m walking with my hands in my pockets looking. Then all of a sudden my feet slip out and I start siding down this wet mossy embankment. There I was standing up to my waist in the river with my hands still in my pockets thinking “YOU STUPID”

Then to make matter worse Max’s sees me standing there in shock and disbelief, he decides to jump in and gets me even more wet, barking. By this timer the brides wet herself laughing. Great Idea honey really!!!! :stouff:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby Smackaduck » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:48 pm

:rofl: :rofl: Im not laughing at you I promise.
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.

Know your target before you pull the trigger.

Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Postby CLUTCHfan » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:08 pm

Yep, you got an early start on me this year. And I was even out on the boat on Saturday. Nice to hear I'm not the only clumsy one around. :thumbsup:
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Return to New York Duck Hunting