thank you and truly sorry

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: DukBum, 870

thank you and truly sorry

Postby watchman34 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:15 pm

thank you to all that has help me with calling and the tips. :thumbsup: but have to say i'm not going to be part of this forum anymore.have to say sorry if i have offended anybody in anyway :oops: admin2 heres a lesson that your parents must have never taught YOU.please and thank you go a long way in this world.you sir left a bad taste in my mouth.You may talk to your pets and family that way,but for me I dont think so.and for those who i did support i will not be renewing anything.I do not want to be part of this forum anymore.i made a mistake

Knock off the profanity.

Consider this your 1st warning.

A2

no please or thank you. :thumbsdown: your just as bad. :thumbsdown:

PLEASE remove all of my posts THANK YOU.oh yeah but it's OK for this :moon: hypocrite
locked cocked and ready to rock! TEAM BROOME COUNTY
Now and then a bird flies into my steel shot.
watchman34
hunter

Postby Smackaduck » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:21 pm

If your leaving because of that one post............I hate to see you go, but youll need a little thicker skin if thats the only post thats causing you to leave. If not lets hear the rest. Please doesnt need to be included as its in the terms and conditions of the site not to use profanity. Admin2 could have just banned you but instead gave you a warning. This is not a kindergarten class. :no:
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.

Know your target before you pull the trigger.

Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Postby Ducks4Coach » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:01 pm

I'm gonna have to agree with smackaduck on this one. In today's world, "thick skin" is pretty necessary to survive. Everyone is going to complain or whine about what someone says. Hmm.. reminds me of today's politics. Being in an authoritative position comes with responsibility. If the Admin on this site was just laxed and did not control the site, it would be chaos.

Stay on the forum and keep giving us your stories, questions, comments. Just control what you say and think about it before you say it.

I haven't been on this site for a long time, but I have learned a few things about duck hunting and have met a few people that are pretty open about sharing ideas. Thanks guys. I'm staying on here and I believe you should rethink your decision about leaving over a few choice words.
-Coach

Going for 50!
Ducks4Coach
hunter

Return to New York Duck Hunting