upstate diver hunt

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

Re: upstate diver hunt

Postby 870 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Okay this kid has got the picture, lets move on. :rolleyes:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby Deuce N Ducks » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:50 am

Every goofball with a barrel sticker and a GoPro thinks he's the next "duck men"....some sketchy shooting in that vid...it's all tailgate pile pics and black hoodies...till someone scalps their buddy with a load of Steel shot...
Deuce N Ducks
hunter

Postby papageno » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:45 pm

I read the posts before seeing the video thinking they must be over reacting… after seeing it, I actually think you must be out of your minds.

We got shot at intentionally by a bunch of kids this year for the first time. 5 times at about 150yds. First they set-up right next to you, then they shoot you. We must have taken too long retrieving for their taste. We did talk to the police about it. What's with these dumb-a## kids - IT"S A F#%&ING GUN!!! Hunter's safety lessons obviously ain't doing squat.
papageno
hunter

Postby brian tierno » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:51 am

OMG ,THIS IS WHY WE GET A BAD NAME ,talk about careless
brian tierno
hunter

Postby papageno » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:05 pm

I have another question.... How do you idiots figure out how close is a 'safe' distance to shoot people at? This can only be explained by the effects of video games on the brain.

you are also lucky that modern steel patters so tightly. Lead and old steel often had stray pellets that came out at 30 degre angles.
papageno
hunter

Previous

Return to New York Duck Hunting