Long Island Decoy Show

New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.

Moderators: 870, DukBum

Re: Long Island Decoy Show

Postby sssurfertim » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Not going to make it, March 1st is opening day at the store.
No island leaft for Islanders like me.
sssurfertim
hunter

Postby Slack Tide » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:06 am

You got any God Damn gas line clips? :no:

I just realized the other day that I've got a bachelor party that day....too long of a day for both...
Have fun Giuseppe Hardshells! :clapping:

Tim. Wasn't there a local show in West Islip last year that you found about late....your uncle or something? Is that on?
Also, when is that Gun Show (or another one) at that same IBEW?
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
Slack Tide
hunter

Postby sssurfertim » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Slack Tide wrote:You got any God Damn gas line clips? :no:

I just realized the other day that I've got a bachelor party that day....too long of a day for both...
Have fun Giuseppe Hardshells! :clapping:

Tim. Wasn't there a local show in West Islip last year that you found about late....your uncle or something? Is that on?
Also, when is that Gun Show (or another one) at that same IBEW?

It's was in Babylon in October I think. Idk about the gun show, always sucks anyway bunch of bald guys in big boots selling the same guns for the last ten years that they want top dollar for.
No island leaft for Islanders like me.
sssurfertim
hunter

Postby Joey clams » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Great time at Decoy show Saturday!
On behalf of myself and all of us at Long Island Delta Waterfowl, I'd like to thank everyone who came by to say Hello and talk hunting and fishing, or should I say "Chat". thanks to all who bought raffle tickets, Shirts, Hats, and signed up for Delta Memberships, You made the event a successful one, even though the turnout for the Decoy show itself seemed a little light.
Congratulations to Mark Purcel and John Griffiths for winning our Joey Jobes handmade Decoy Raffle.
Our next Delta event will be our annual Delta Sporting Clays Shoot and Bar-B-Q in June. I'll post the details once they're confirmed. Hope to see all you guys there.

Oh....and I went through the entire day and no one kicked sand in my face......Someone must have lost their nerve. :lol3:
Joey clams
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Joey clams wrote:Great time at Decoy show Saturday!
On behalf of myself and all of us at Long Island Delta Waterfowl, I'd like to thank everyone who came by to say Hello and talk hunting and fishing, or should I say "Chat". thanks to all who bought raffle tickets, Shirts, Hats, and signed up for Delta Memberships, You made the event a successful one, even though the turnout for the Decoy show itself seemed a little light.
Congratulations to Mark Purcel and John Griffiths for winning our Joey Jobes handmade Decoy Raffle.
Our next Delta event will be our annual Delta Sporting Clays Shoot and Bar-B-Q in June. I'll post the details once they're confirmed. Hope to see all you guys there.

Oh....and I went through the entire day and no one kicked sand in my face......Someone must have lost their nerve. :lol3:

good for delta.... yeah i got worried about getting chomped on by LI's biggest clam, so i stayed away!!! I was fighting with my storm door...didnt even make it over to the World Outdoor Hunting and Fishing show in Suffren NY....which is usually on my list of to do things.

the tool
favorite quote: We constantly dont do things this way
toolmaker
hunter

Previous

Return to New York Duck Hunting