New York goose hunting and duck hunting. This is the place to discuss it all.
Moderators: 870, DukBum
whats this guy doin in the canal with the mallard.
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:59 pm
Maybe whoever had him for a pet got tired of feeding him and set him free? lol
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:57 am
Just eating bread....I see it all the time....
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
- Posts: 5349
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:06 pm
- Location: On the northeast corner of the southwest side
On a local river where I've hunted for many years someone turned out several white ducks about 10 years ago. For the next 4-5 years half the mallards we shot had white patches. Maybe whitey in the picture is a horny hen.
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:16 pm
Return to New York Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests