Duck Hunting Forum banner

What's for dinner ???

2K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  MstWntd 
#1 ·
This was somthing we did on the fishing forum that turn out to interesting not to mention funny. It actually went on for a month or so but it broke the ice on the uaual forum chat stuff. Some guys just posted what they had, others posted pics, and some even posted the recipe. Along the way I learned how to make grill cheese and egg salad sandwich :rofl: Anyway tonight was ground venison with pork meatloaf, garlic mashed potatos and green giant corn. Little shrimp cocktail for appetizer and washed it down with a glass of 2% milk. :drool: Anybody else?

See less See more
#6 ·
Who else but Notorious. Good one though 9 3 11 made me think, hadn't heard that track in a long time. :yes: We have one free ticket left for a car load to go see lights on the lake tonight. For those that don't know the county parks does this Christmas light display thats 4 miles long that runs the shoreline of onondaga lake. Were taking the kids there tonight. Might as well do some scouting while I'm there, I hear the ducks really like the red and green light combinations :rofl: So we are cheating for dinner tonight. Parents are bringing over Twin Trees Pizza, 1 Garlic 1 Sausage, Antipasto Salad, and choice of Pepsi or Mug Root Beer.

#8 ·
You got it Quack, last name ends in a vowel! :yes: Goombah, Guido, *** it's all the same. :rofl: But instead of pizza I should have called it pie, my bad.

#10 ·
Ok here goes. I cooked up some baked pork sakes with cheesy potatoes and corn with 4% milk. Mommas still away and I 'm still batchloring it. As of right now, life sucks, because I stink as a cook :yes:

#11 ·
870 just get 2 slices of bread, put some cheese inbetween them, wrap it in tin-foil & put that jammy on the engine block of that Monster plow truck of yours

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

J/K I'm just loading some more SALT in the back

QUACK3XS :thumbsup:

#12 ·
Thanks Mort for the bath in salt.

Tonight for dinner I went all out. I had a can of Price Chopper Clam chowder with Cheeze-its crushed on top of it . Life still stinks

PS has anyone seen my wife :huh:

#13 ·
Just got back from lights on the lake. Its confirmed ducks do like red and green lights better than blue and orange. :biggrin: They were rafted up in willow bay like you can't believe :uhhaa: Just kidding it was pitch black out couldn't see a thing. Can say the lake does have a nice skim coat of ice on it though :thumbsdown: Hey 870 you can always hit the frozen food section for some Hungry Man TV dinners :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#16 ·
QUACK3XS said:
870 just get 2 slices of bread, put some cheese inbetween them, wrap it in tin-foil & put that jammy on the engine block of that Monster plow truck of yours

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

J/K I'm just loading some more SALT in the back

QUACK3XS :thumbsup:
Hey Mort I tried that placing food on engine parts thing "once". This was out in Cali I was running a D9L dozer. I put a can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup on the exhaust manifold. It blew up all over the engine; needless to say the mechanic was pissssed. Some people just don't appreciate the creativity of others. :huh:

#18 ·
Fired up the grill and had a top sirloin seasoned with McCormick's steak seasoning ( medium rare), garnished with red bell peppers and onions, Side of garlic mashed (russet)potatoes, and broccoli seasoned with fresh garlic, butter and S&P. Little shrimp cocktail as an appetizer and a glass of 2% milk to wash it down. Who's next? :yes:

#25 ·
Forgot to post Sundays traditional Italian dinner. Spent the whole day making homemade sauce with pork, sausage, meatballs, and ground beef. Had it over angel hair with tossed salad along with garlic bread. :thumbsup: Sorry forgot to post a picture it would have been a beauty. Quack you would have loved this one :yes:

#26 ·
Pulled Pork/Goose Sandwiches and french fries. We even tricked my buddies girlfriend into eating it when she hates goose. She loved it too. Thanks Harvey1b for HANDS DOWN the best goose recipe ever!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.