Duck Hunting Forum banner

Northeast Sports Show - Syracuse Jan 25, 26, 27

1K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  longlakesd 
#1 ·
The Sports show is this weekend:

http://www.northeasternsportshow.com/

Come by if you don't have anything better to do. There is a goose calling contest one day. I'll be at the CNY Wildfowlers boorh with Lildog Friday evening, and possibly Saturday.

#6 ·
I hope to see you Saturday. I think Saturday morning I'm going to one of my goose farms to shoot pigeons for Lil. It has been a couple weeks since I shot decoying birds and I'm getting itchy, and everyone knows she could use the steadiness training.

#18 ·
Just got back from the show. Stopped by the booth but did not run into you there. I did purchase on of the zink goose calls to support the cause. :thumbsup: I'm going to try to make the tuesday night meeting at webber's though. I'll catch up to you guys yet. :smile:

#19 ·
right on Marc! Good to hear you stopped by and will be joining the cause. In the end there were already guys working last night so I didn't need to be there. Zink did a nce job for us on those calls. I'm psyched how they came out. Next meeting will be at the end of February. See you at Webber's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.