Duck Hunting Forum banner

Random Useless Facts

3K views 63 replies 19 participants last post by  rmh 
#1 ·
A Hummingbird weighs less than a penny.

#14 ·
My one year old has screamed all day for no apparent reason other Than the word NO!
My three year old daughter tried to Pee like daddy 20 minutes ago and missed 100% :yes:

Why do I like Duck\fishing\lawn mowing\ work season so much :sad:
They're great girls, today is just not our day :hammer:

#16 ·
Every person has a unique tongue print. (Say "aaah") :tongue:

Most lipstick contains fish scales. Yum.

The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World
War II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo. :eek:ops2:

#17 ·
Chicken's are 75% water. Turkeys can have heart attacks. The fastest bird in the world is the peregrine falcon which can reach speeds in excess of 200 MHP. Good thing ducks don't take lessons from them or how would you ever lead somthing going 200 MHP? :lol3:

#20 ·
this one is not so useless: At 90 weapons per 100 civilians, the US has the world's highest rate of gun ownership, according to the Small Arms Survey 2007.

Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks otherwise it will digest itself.

The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.

and one last useless Jerry Garcia (Grateful Dead) fact - Jerry Garcia smoked 3 packs of cigarettes daily before his death.

I know I'm not a new yorker, but those who know me would agree: I am a veritable smorgassbord for useless pop culture

#25 ·
98% of all murders and rapes are by a close family member or friend of the victim.

A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.

A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.

In ancient Rome, when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.

Coca-Cola contained Coca (whose active ingredient is cocaine) from 1885 to 1903.

It's estimated that at any one time around 0.7% of the world's population is drunk.

Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history: Spades = David ; Clubs = Alexander the Great ; Hearts = Charlemagne ; Diamonds = Caesar

On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents every day.

Chocolate can kill dogs; it directly affects their heart and nervous system.

Daniel Boone hated coonskin caps.

If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. If you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out. (DON'T TRY IT, DUMBA$$)

#26 ·
Exactly 87.3 % of public statistics are made up. I think it might be a bit higher in this thread.

Fact I will enjoy 26 Miller lites this Sunday when The Giants of New York beat the bag out of the Pats. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.