Duck Hunting Forum banner

family reunion pic's

2K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  T-MAN 
#1 ·
#5 ·
There was one picture in there of a guy with "corn teeth".... Indian corn teeth! Every color but white. That was bad. I had to actually swallow some vomit that momentarily came up!

Nice video 870!

-Pete

P.S. I have the strongest urge to brush and floss my teeth now! :rofl:

#7 ·
Pete-pec said:
There was one picture in there of a guy with "corn teeth".... Indian corn teeth! Every color but white. That was bad. I had to actually swallow some vomit that momentarily came up!

Nice video 870!

-Pete

P.S. I have the strongest urge to brush and floss my teeth now! :rofl:
Well Pete that was my uncle Darrel he and my other uncle Darrel, there twins. Now have all their teeth pulled witch didn't take very long, they only had 9 between the two them. Well what they have now is false teeth and whoever has a date for the night, gets to wear them, what them dentist can do these days.

#13 ·
Pete-pec said:

At least tell me that their Dentist took the rusty pair of pliers and put it in the smoker so as to sterilize it! :rofl:

-Pete
:eek: thats the guy!! You use him too :thumbsup:

CPT D yes I did they look great :thumbsup: Oh BTW wheres my old Squaws :huh:

#14 ·
No, my dentist gives me my advice over the phone. Last time I had to pull a tooth, he told me to tie a string to an arrow, and the other end to my tooth, and aim for the bulls-eye on my archery target in my trailer. Maybe you saw me on Funniest Home Videos?

-Pete

#17 ·
Sounds good Pete, but I need to get a bigger basket for my bike though, the one I use now is too small. Before I go out, I stop and pick up a 12 pack at the store and that pretty much fills that sucker up so I don't have much room for empties. :drinking:

#19 ·
OOOOOOH man a double wide!!!! Don't tell me Pete; you want an indoor archery and shooting range I bet.

As for the aluminum cans go, they were a dead give away that I had a drinking problem. After my wife discovered that I made the trailer payment with the cans I recycled each month.

She sent me to rehab, and it did me a world of good,,,, it cut my drinking in haft :cheers:

Tobys right, "she ain't much fun since I quit drinken"

#23 ·
Im really starting to feel like you guys are makin fun of me for collectin cans and savin up for the king kong triple wide. :oops:

:rofl:

#24 ·
Hey look Matt, after drinking with my buddys all night. I came to the next morning, laying naked over the hood of my pickup with my truck keys stuck in the crack of my butt,,, it was time to quit :yes:

Hypothetically speaking :oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.