Duck Hunting Forum banner

Let's get a list together

1K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  joel2362 
#1 ·
I would like to put together a list of your local DU, Delta and Central NY Wildfowlers (if I have the name right CLUTCH?) chapters, with names and phone numbers and countys their in, so anyone coming into the State or in the State can get involved.

#3 ·
thats what this list is all about here is a guy you need to talk to he's on the Island

Jim Jankowski
19 Woodland Park Road
Bellport, NY 11713
516-775-2236 (w)
631-803-2772 (h)
516-684-2321 (fax)jjmm2002@optonline.net

heres an other guy
Craig Kessler
10 Hastings Drive
Stony Brook, NY 11790
631-751-5850 (w)
631-246-5774 (fax)
ckessler@ducks.org
you are on Long Island right

#7 ·
I don't know that. I bet if you contact Matt Frenoff, he'll be able to point you in the right direction and answer your question. If not one of those other two guy's should be able to. :thumbsup:

You two guys are on the ground floor of this :rofl: I'm hoping to have a complete list in time :thumbsup:

By the two of you asking questions so soon, proves there is a need for this. :yes:

#9 ·
I am still the chairman of the Mad River chapter here in Camden. Unfortunately, when I had to step away a few years ago, there wasn't anybody that would step up and take it over. So, we've been inactive for a few years now. It's unfortunate, cause we had a good Greenwing program going. Regardless, I am happy to share my contact info and help to steer people in the right direction if possible.

My home number is: (315) 245-3109

#11 ·
I sent out an e-mail to all regional directors asking for them to send me a list of all chapters in their region. Hopefully I'll have it up in a short time.

#15 ·
It's "CNY Wildfowlers"

It's April 29th. (not the 22nd like it says on the raffle tickets)
Tickets are $35 a person
It'll be at the Empire room at the State Fair

We're auctioning off a Dale Earnhart commemorative (sp?) 11-87.
There'll be both a live and silent auction as well as a ton of door prizes.
Well worth the money, an awesome dinner, lots of prizes, free booze, alot of good people, and I'll be there to sign autographs for a nominal fee. :thumbsup:

Anyone who's interested send me a PM, and I'll see about ticket information.

Also, there's been talk of a Delta Waterfowl Chapter starting up in this area. I'll try to post more information about that as it becomes available.

#16 ·
CLUTCHfan said:
It's "CNY Wildfowlers"

It's April 29th. (not the 22nd like it says on the raffle tickets)
Tickets are $35 a person
It'll be at the Empire room at the State Fair

We're auctioning off a Dale Earnhart commemorative (sp?) 11-87.
There'll be both a live and silent auction as well as a ton of door prizes.
Well worth the money, an awesome dinner, lots of prizes, free booze, alot of good people, and I'll be there to sign autographs for a nominal fee. :thumbsup:

Anyone who's interested send me a PM, and I'll see about ticket information.

Also, there's been talk of a Delta Waterfowl Chapter starting up in this area. I'll try to post more information about that as it becomes available.
lol I knew the name, I accidentally combined the word with what my mother was calling it (she thought it was waterflowers or something), should have seen the look on the guys face when my Mother asked him about joining.

#19 ·
That Wildfowlers banquet is a great time. My old company used to buy a table, and then always scramble at the last minute to try and get clients to go. It worked out good for me a few times! :yes:

Thanks Clutch. I'm glad to hear that there was good feedback on those. Eventually I'll get it back going again. Maybe sooner than later. I'm actually working on a proposal to start an "outdoor education program" through our school system. I'm trying to work it into an existing grant that the school has, so it will be completely federally funded. I've already talked to DU and I'm waiting for info from SCI on their youth programs.

#20 ·
I did some volunteer work through the Wildfowlers with a ESF program that may be able to help you out as well. They do it as a summer camp, but the guy who runs it might be up for something year round as well, you never know. I haven't talked with him in a while, but I'd bet he'd be at the dinner.

#21 ·
Oooh, that's sounds good. Shoot me a PM or give me a call with some contact info if you have. I didn't even think about ESF. That might be a great spot to tap into some guest speakers, etc. One of my projects is going to be wood duck boxes to tack up around public access areas and state parks, etc. It might be a good opportunity to help out the wildfowlers too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.