Duck Hunting Forum banner

FREE CHICKEN WINGS

2K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  CLUTCHfan 
#1 ·
Ok, by popular demand, 870 and I have arranged for free chicken wings for everyone. Print this page and redeem it at any place in NY that serves chicken wings.

FREE CHICKEN WINGS

Good luck! :yes: :thumbsup: :hammer:

#11 ·
T-MAN said:
Is this real? I could go for some wings
Oh yeah, it's real. Just print this entire thread and take it to any establishment in the entire state of NY to redeem for free chicken wings. It will work. I swear.

. . . . . . but if they respond to the print out with a confused "deer in the head lights" look you are probably going to have to pay for them yourself. We tried to get the word out but haven't contacted every place. If you have to pay for them I suggest going to another establishment and trying again. :thumbsup:

#14 ·
To all NY Duck Hunting Chat followers and contributers:

This coupon is an All-mighty coupon, not limited to just chicken wings. As such, please feel free to change this coupon to any retail item you desire. It will work for free beer, gas, steel shot shells, dog food, you name it. Please refrain from using it in illegal and/or immoral pursuits, though, being the "All-mighty" coupon it will work for those as well.

Go get 'em guys! :thumbsup:

#17 ·
Hopefully just painting decoys, Check out their decoy prices. I picked up some Woodies pretty cheep the other day. That was without the coupen :thumbsup:

Oh btw real funny HAHA "new snow shovel" not :tongue:

Haven't you got to go and do all the work prepairing for next season. :rofl:

#20 ·
WOW,,,,, hold on now. For all you Northern guys, don't even think about it. If you show at my house we'll car-pool to Harveys and thats it :rolleyes:

Besides it was his and Coachs idea in the first place :tongue:

#23 ·
As nince as it would be to see you all, I don't sell wings or anything else for that matter, so showing up at my house will do you no good. The coupon is for establishments that sell wings. Gotta read the bold print fellas, but nice try CLUTCH.

#25 ·
harvey1b said:
As nince as it would be to see you all, I don't sell wings or anything else for that matter, so showing up at my house will do you no good. The coupon is for establishments that sell wings. Gotta read the bold print fellas, but nice try CLUTCH.
Hey, if I gave you a million dollars, would you make me some wings?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.