Duck Hunting Forum banner

New York Sales Thread

12K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  capt.dennis 
#1 ·
This is the place where you can post and find the deals your looking for. Comment are welcome just keep them short and to the point on what you think. If you have any ideas about this thread that will make even better just PM me. Thanks 870

#2 ·
Used Cabela's Youth 3mm Neostretch™ Camo Waders with Lug Sole - Size 6 - $50 - Rochester Area

New price from Cabela's is $119.99 in catalog here http://tinyurl.com/4yguhbx

Perfect for son or daughter waterfowler or fisherman.

Used several times over 3 seasons by my son from when he was 8 to 10 years of age. He outgrew the waders. They are in VGC - only a tear in the outer neoprene reinforcing patch over the knee - inner neoprene is not torn open otherwise perfect. Wear them as is or a dab of glue and piece an neoprene and they will be good as new. See images below.

Why spend full price on quality gear when in two seasons your youth hunter will probably outgrow it. Save some cash. $50.

Send me a PM if interested

#3 ·
FOR SALE 2009 14' DUCK BOAT WITH 2012 9.9 HP YAMAHA 4 STROKE ENGINE WITH ONLY 100 HRS. TRAILER WITH ROLLER BUNKS FOR EASY LAUNCH AND RECOVERY. BOAT HAS GRASSING RAILS , DECOYS SHELVES ON GUNNELS FOR A DOZEN DUCK DECOYS TO BE STOWED OUT OF THE WAY. 12 GOOSE DECOYS FIT UNDER BOW OUT OF THE WAY. THIS BOAT CAN HUNT 3 HUNTERS PLUS A DOG. A TRUE DUCK KILLER! ASKING $3500.00 CALL OR TXT FOR PICS. 631-786-7871

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.