Duck Hunting Forum banner

Finger Lakes Snows

681 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Whistlerwhittler 
#1 ·
Just wondering if the Snows have showed up in the Finger Lakes.

#4 ·
What's up!?!
All good here, had a snow day today.
Big fat flakes that wouldn't stop from 3am through 2pm....school closed.
The season is over so we just loafed around and cleaned the house. When the weather broke I made my way to town for a case of beer and a few errands.
I have to get a pic of this flock of Bills.....it looks like a gigantic hole in the bay.....incredible...

#5 ·
Man we need a like button on this site LOL Hey slack I hadn't told you that my youngest son, the one our high school guidance councilor said wouldn't be much when he grew up. Is now guidance councilor one of our area Jr High Schools. I thought about throat punching the little prick :boxing: I guess they won't let me step down as Mod on the site witch is cool. I'm coming back over, I'm getting tired of FB anyways.
I can't believe I helped you Hyjack my own thread LOL :shades:

#6 ·
870 said:
Man we need a like button on this site LOL Hey slack I hadn't told you that my youngest son, the one our high school guidance councilor said wouldn't be much when he grew up. Is now guidance councilor one of our area Jr High Schools. I thought about throat punching the little prick :boxing: I guess they won't let me step down as Mod on the site witch is cool. I'm coming back over, I'm getting tired of FB anyways.
I asked about a like button in the HH when I first joined the forum. Learned my lesson quick...

#7 ·
Tyman1876 said:
870 said:
I asked about a like button in the HH when I first joined the forum. Learned my lesson quick...
Funny, what happened?

#8 ·
Slack Tide said:
Tyman1876 said:
870 said:
Funny, what happened?
I got told to go to Facebook lol

#10 ·
Whistlerwhittler said:
How's it going 870? Good to hear from you!

I've been seeing snows here and there since the late duck season. They're not all over the place like they are in March/April, but some have been hanging around. Just saw a flock this morning.
WW-
Did you make your way down here this season?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.