Currituck Guide

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Currituck Guide

Postby staightShooter » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:18 pm

Got a permit draw for Oyster Cove, was planning on heading up myself, but left my boat up north. Anyone reccommend a guide?
staightShooter
hunter

Postby Monroeduck » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:44 am

Can't you take 2 unnamed parties on a currituck draw? Not that I have the boat for it but do you have the blocks and such you need? Couldn't you just find someone on here with the right boat and offer to take them in return for the boat ride? I guess you might need the guide and hey thats cool but if the only reason you need a guide is for transportation you might find that for less here and it would also give someone a chance to hunt there. Just a thought
Yeah I'm a curmudgeon and I like it that way. Don't tell me how to do something I already know how to do. Don't ask me for help if you already think you know how to do everything. If you want my opinion just sit back and I'll share.
Monroeduck
hunter

Postby staightShooter » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:02 am

Yes I can take others and will if they're experienced enough to navigate the shallows of Currituck. I do have a boat and blocks but just left them up north last week because I don't plan on using them in NC, thus am looking for someone to take me out on Currituck.
staightShooter
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting