Dude, What's up with the weather!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Dude, What's up with the weather!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Gopack » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:08 pm

man this weather SUCKS. Don't get me wrong, It's nice playing golf in the afternoon, but if I have to buy another damn refill for my Thermacell I'll kill myself. Hunted Pungo river last Sat. and spent most of my time(while I wasn't wiffing on Ruddies) swatting nickel size skeeters. I know weather gets crazy from time to time but come on!!!!!Ok I got that out, going to have some Knob creek and forget about it good hunting boys!!
Gopack
hunter

Postby KAhunter » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:41 pm

hey i feel ya... hunted thursday and it was nice in the morning but that afternoon i got a good sleep in the marsh along with a tan!!! i almost took my shirt off and went for a swim... i cant believe how crappy the weather is...
"If you have to be crazy to be a duck hunter, i dont wish to be sane" Robert Ruark

Its always duck season, there is just a long break from february to september.
KAhunter
hunter

Postby NCduckSlayer » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:23 pm

Yeah this weather is wack. I had a trip lined up for this coming weekend at the coast and cancelled it because the weather. I think ill hang up my decoys until next year and just go fishin and play golf everyday. Sounds like a pretty good plan huh?
NCduckSlayer
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting