Fixed blind for sale

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Fixed blind for sale

Postby Monroeduck » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:50 am

Anyone in the market for a fixed mount high low blind? I know it's a tough sell as it is cut to fit a specific boat. Don't mind helping to modify I just don't use it and don't plan on using it in the years to come. It is an aluminum blind and I would think some slight modification could be done to fit another boat.

It is currently on my polarkraft 1860. If anyone is interested PM me and let me know.

I looked back and it is about 850 worth of aluminum and I will help you install it for under 300 if anyone wants it.

Thanks

MD
Yeah I'm a curmudgeon and I like it that way. Don't tell me how to do something I already know how to do. Don't ask me for help if you already think you know how to do everything. If you want my opinion just sit back and I'll share.
Monroeduck
hunter

Postby Monroeduck » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:36 am

I wish. I don't hunt with you boys across the river.

Here are some pics of my blind.

WIthout brush.Image

Brushed up.

On the water this was an early scouting trip before everything died out.

Interior shot.

Yeah I'm a curmudgeon and I like it that way. Don't tell me how to do something I already know how to do. Don't ask me for help if you already think you know how to do everything. If you want my opinion just sit back and I'll share.
Monroeduck
hunter

Postby Monroeduck » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:55 am

Bump at the request of a PM.
Monroeduck
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting