Duck Hunting Forum banner

ROBERT FRUITT TAXIDERMIST

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  NCSUDucker 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Robert Fruitt...Olde Raleigh Taxidermy. He's done 5 birds for me and working on a 6th right now. Does great work and he's over in Clayton. Here's a couple he did for me before I hung them. His number is 919-359-1073, tell him Brad Taylor sent you if you decide to call.

Ducker

#4 ·
I was wondering what kind of wait it would be or if you even knew. I have a mallard I shot this year I want to get done and everyone is telling me it is going to be about a year or so. Did'nt know if he was real busy but by the pictures it seems like he does a good job. What are his prices???

#5 ·
Generally about a year. He does good work and really works on the theory of "quality not quantity". However, he's a heck of taxi for deer as well so he gets a lot of requests and usually finishes his deer before waterfowl. I believe his price is $200.

Ducker

PS - definitely not trying to undercut Mr. Taxidermist :laughing: ! Just giving a recommendation based on my personal experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.