Duck club contract

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Duck club contract

Postby Monroeduck » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:16 am

Anyone have a contract they use for a duck club?

Supporting membership and such as that?

Not that I would do it with folks I didn't trust but I think everyone just wants to be covered so we don't loose a friend in the process.

If anyone has something they can share either by fax or email drop me a note and I will get you a number or email address to send it to.

Thanks
Yeah I'm a curmudgeon and I like it that way. Don't tell me how to do something I already know how to do. Don't ask me for help if you already think you know how to do everything. If you want my opinion just sit back and I'll share.
Monroeduck
hunter

Postby watrswatr » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:52 pm

You looking to leave the Lowland bunch?
watrswatr
Banned

Postby Monroeduck » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:04 pm

watrswatr wrote:You looking to leave the Lowland bunch?

Not until they run me off. Just looking at buying some land with a group and wanted to make sure everyone was covered as it would be a joint ownership deal not a couple of guys and everyone else renting if that makes sense.
Yeah I'm a curmudgeon and I like it that way. Don't tell me how to do something I already know how to do. Don't ask me for help if you already think you know how to do everything. If you want my opinion just sit back and I'll share.
Monroeduck
hunter

Postby watrswatr » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:25 pm

Then yoy prob aught to set up a LLC with a partnership agreement
watrswatr
Banned

Postby uncduckman » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:37 pm

we just did a partnership agreement. Anytime there is $$$$$ involved you can loose friends.

another thing is if you are doing equity ownership you need an exit plan for a member to get out with out selling the whole deal.
uncduckman
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting