renting a trailer down east

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

renting a trailer down east

Postby Monroeduck » Mon May 29, 2006 8:54 am

Anyone looking to join a group in a trailer down east?

We are looking at renting a 3 bed room 2 bath trailer outside of Belhaven just off 264. If anyone is interested in joining this group drop me a PM or email me. If anyone that I already know is interested we are setting this up in the form of 3 payments to cover the year. The year runs from July 1st-June 30th of 2007. If anyone that I don't really know is interested then it is likely that I will require payment up front. It is my name on the lease and if I don't know you then I will not take the risk of someone not paying. We currently have enough members to do this but would like to have 1 or 2 more. There are at least 2 folks who are considering this so the spots may already be full but I wanted to put it on this board as it is smaller and I don't just want to open this up to the masses yet. We are looking for one or two more just to make the cost a little better for all.

You will be responsible for building/providing your own bunk bed in the trailer just so you know.

The trailer is on a canal and has a ramp in the yard so there is easy access to the pungo. And close to lake matt and other walk in hunting impoundments.

drop me a PM with your email and I will get you more information.
Yeah I'm a curmudgeon and I like it that way. Don't tell me how to do something I already know how to do. Don't ask me for help if you already think you know how to do everything. If you want my opinion just sit back and I'll share.
Monroeduck
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting